8 months ago
Closes on: Sunday 30 September 2018
Are you a driven and engaging Customer Experience Insight professional who can help us in our continued determination to take the worry out of your appliance, boiler and electronic problems?
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Customer Experience Insight Manager to join our Customer Strategy team here at Domestic & General. This new role is being created to set up and manage the voice of customer programme - enabling the business to measure and understand the customer experience across the entire customer journey.
On a day to day basis the role will involve:
* Gathering and understanding all requirements from key stakeholders - touchpoints, outputs, journeys and reporting
* Setting up feedback surveys across the customer journey i.e. joiners, in life (claims) and renewals/ leavers, including complaints and online and offline channels – including non-customers i.e. potential joiners not converting earlier in the journey
* Integrating the survey platform and internal customer data sources to ensure automated and real-time customer feedback for any existing or new relationships and journeys.
* Setting up, and managing regular (weekly/ monthly/ quarterly) reporting of customer feedback by each journey and touchpoints, meeting stakeholder’s requirement.
Over the next 5 years, Domestic and General are rolling out a significant amount of change to the business, driven by the Group’s exciting new strategy putting customers at the heart of the business, as well as by external factors such as regulatory change and Brexit. This is our ‘P22’ strategy, extending through to 2022.
This is an exciting time to be part of a first-class team on a sizeable transformation journey. We have a requirement to implement a significant amount of change to the business and this role will be a crucial part of this.
Help us in our journey to make our customers lives easier with:
* Your experience with CX survey platforms tools (i.e Qualtrics, Rant, Rave or similar)
* Your ability to manage suppliers and set up/manage VOC programmes
* Your 3-4 years experience (desirable) in research – client or agency side
* Your previous experience in qualitative and quantitative research
You’ll also need the ability to engage and manage stakeholders and owners of other parts of the customer journey. You’ll have experience in creating dashboards and summerising key KPIs, preferably having worked in similar financial services/insurance organisations in the past.
In return we offer:
* A competitive salary plus a discretionary bonus
* 25 days holiday allowance, plus bank holidays
* Free life assurance
* Enhanced Pension scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Access to Discounted benefit site which offers exclusive shopping discounts, cashback and travel services for all UK employees
* Discounts on Domestic and General products and services
* Great local employee discounts at shops, restaurants and gym
Infrequent travel to other sites may be required.
If this describes you, you will enjoy a great career with us as we work towards continuing to put our customers at the forefront of all we do.
Domestic & General are an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We view all applications equally, regardless of gender, colour, ethnic background, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. We also have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.