9 months ago
Customer experience Advisor
We have exciting opportunities for a Customer Experience Adviser at our Bristol office. We are recruiting for individuals that are looking for a challenge in an environment where the customer is key and we measure ourselves against our values, not targets.
Life is full of unexpected twists and turns, but for every situation, Aviva is on hand to make things simple and to defy uncertainty for our customers. Joining our Customer Experience Team you’ll have a vital role to play. Here, within our department, every one of our people is a great communicator, listener, investigator, digital activist and decision maker.
In this role you'll have opportunity to talk and listen calmly to our customers, knowing just the right questions to ask to obtain relevant information. With your strong work ethic and even stronger customer focus, you'll put yourself in our customer's shoes ultimately helping a smooth and successful customer journey with their Protection product.
You don’t need previous experience, as a full training programme will be provided to help you to learn about our products and customers. We want someone that has the softer skills required to support our customers and their needs. If you would like to find out more, here is a video to show how we defy uncertainty for our customers
About the Role
Working Hours – Full Time 35 hours per week, shift patterns covering the hours of 8-8 Mon-Fri and some weekends including Saturday 8:30-5 and Sunday 10-4
· Support Inbound and outbound calls relating to existing Individual Protection policies until a resolution is achieved.
· Provide administrative assistance, process customer emails and manage post.
· Managing our customer journey, identifying failure points and working with your team to work towards the best customer resolution.
· Understanding customer feedback and what is important to our customers. Sharing learns and feedback with colleagues and partners.
Key knowledge and attributes include:
* Desirable but not essential, customer service experience, either face-to-face or over the telephone.
* Positive attitude and passionate about meeting our customer demands.
* Ability to work on own initiative and make decisions in a customer-focused team environment.
* Flexibility and adaptability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly demanding and constantly changing department.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
* Strong IT skills with a working knowledge of MS Word, Outlook and Excel.
* Strong organisation and prioritisation skills.
* Good attention to detail.
* 5 GCSE qualifications at grade C or above including Maths and English (or equivalent) preferable.
What will you get for this role?
* Salary- £18,000 - £22,000 depending on skills, qualifications and experience
* Annual holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days.
* Structured training and progression plan.
* Continuous performance related bonus and pay review dependant on performance/behaviours.
* Up to 40% staff discount for a range of Aviva products.
* Up to 15% discount on a range of products for friends & family.
* Generous pension scheme.
* Excellent range of flexible benefits including Aviva’s Save as you earn scheme, share incentive plan and “Aviva Extras” for discounts on things like cinema tickets, groceries, clothing and electronics.
* Volunteering days with your team to give back to the community and support local charities.
* Discounted Nuffield Health membership and health assessments.
* Free Onsite parking
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
As a disability confident employer we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability, (As defined in The Equality Act 2010) whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. (By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean that you must provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required, as well as meeting any of the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential). Please apply through the website and then email the contact listed in the advert to notify us that you meet the conditions for the guaranteed interview scheme.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact us directly
About UsWe help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.