Customer Engagement Specialist - UK London
Customer Engagement - London
Customer Engagement Specialist
Giosg combines data and artificial intelligence (AI) with feature-rich technology to provide intuitive solutions that deliver the right online trigger, to the right person at the right time – allowing organisations to operate smarter. The result? A faster, more streamlined sales process, happier customers and a significant boost to return on investment.
Our vision is to reimagine, redefine and revalue the interaction between organisations and people in the digital world. Interactions with impact, with meaning, with outcome. WITH PURPOSE. We want to become the go-to brand in customer engagement, spring-boarding the relevance and productivity of every touchpoint to optimise everyone’s most valuable resource: TIME.
Customer engagement isn’t just a buzzword - at the very minute our sales team closes a deal, the Customer Engagement team takes over and creates excellent customer experiences starting from day one. Our skilled team of eight people is looking for a new colleague to join their journey in building superb relationships - one customer at a time.
What will be on your to-do -list:
- Onboarding new customers to use the giosg platform
- You will also ensure that our existing customers obtain the full value of our solutions by being in close contact with them, having face to face meetings and guiding them towards optimal giosg platform usage.
- Upselling and identifying new opportunities for customers.
- Providing excellent customer experiences via chat, email and phone.
- You’ll cooperate closely with internal stakeholders; tech teams, sales and your experienced teammates who are there to guide you in new situations.
How you’ll charm us:
- At least one year of relevant experience in Saas company.
- You have strong face to face communication skills, interest to solve even the trickiest problems and a high motivation to create superior customer experiences.
- When needed, you are ready to turn your sales mode on as well - you have at least two years of experience in a client-facing role within customer service and sales.
- You have a strong interest towards technology and an eager attitude to learn more!
- Experience of creating content
- You communicate fluently in English.
And to the most important part. Why you will enjoy working with us:
- People. That’s usually the reason that comes up first when asking our employees what they enjoy the most about working at giosg. Our crew is full of different, great personalities - from Aapo telling his twisted jokes to Heli whose laugh you’ll hear all the way to the other side of the office. We like to embrace our team spirit by arranging different activities: sporty ones play floorball on Friday mornings, others might relax by playing Playstation at the end of the day and some just can’t wait for the next party.
- You will be working in one of the fastest growing tech companies in Finland. Here you’ll have the ability to effect giosg’s overall success.
- It’s important to us that our employees feel great coming to the office in the morning. We measure workplace happiness on a monthly basis and are always open for a discussion!
This is a full-time position and we are ready to welcome a newcomer to join us during this summer.