6 months ago
Britvic is the name behind iconic and market leading brands such as Robinsons, Pepsi, Fruit Shoot, Teisseire, Tango, R.Whites, Squash'd, J2O, Purdey's, Gatorade, 7UP and Lipton - and we are on a journey to become the most dynamic, creative and trusted soft drinks company in the world.
Led by a key focus on new product development, we are investing heavily in our brands and people, with big expansion across England & Wales. Our reputation is built on bringing innovative ideas to market, and we are just as keen to develop fresh talent - making this a very exciting and progressive place to work.
This Individual will be the pivotal contact for Matthew Clark & Carlsberg in Britvic owning the Purchasing, Marketing and Category relationships at Head Office and developing how we communicate and engage across all aspects of their business right through to end outlet to drive our joint growth agenda.
Progress your career:
Britvic is a very exciting and supportive place to be, with award winning brands, a clear vision, personal development and an open and honest culture. We offer a very comprehensive package for this position, including a highly competitive basic salary, car or car allowance, a new increased bonus scheme, enhanced company pension contributions, share save schemes, annual pay reviews, healthcare, vouchers and a whole host of other flexible benefits.
Required Skills and Experience:
As we continue to drive towards our 2020 vision, our commitment to investing in our employees is key. Our Britvic Values are a cornerstone to this, and we look for current employees and those joining the business to display and live them every day - Be Proud, Be Bold, Be Disciplined, Act With Pace, Be Open, Win Together. Specific areas of interest for this role are across:
* We are looking for those with ideas and a strong work ethic, who can inspire customers, are always looking forward to improve and challenge convention in order to beat the competition.
* You will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, excellent organisational and time management skills, attention to detail and are very self motivated.
* You will have previous experience of customer management, from an FMCG sector, preferably from a related channel such as Licensed or Wholesaler trade.
* Highly developed ability to assess customers business and drive compelling and articulate opportunities.
* Good commercial acumen to enable RoI, with experience and confidence of activation and customer interaction.
We’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact this is at the heart of our company culture and values, and we welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.