A great opportunity for either a visual merchandiser looking to step up or a current sales executive looking for a fresh challenge and the opportunity to represent a brand that is beloved by many.
An iconic and globally recognised brand who represents and lives by the culture/ values of;
- Being Customer focused
- Delivering Excellence
- Embodying an entrepreneurial spirit
- Respecting and team work
Primary responsibility wil lbe to maintain and develop the On Trade accounts, drive distribution, volume and visibility within your territory.
Principal Account abilities
1. Distribution - Connecting and engaging with accounts within the On-Trade to drive brand penetration whilst maintaining existing distribution. Using commercial awareness and brand assets to win back accounts from competitor brands
2. Training - Grow brand saliency by educating and increasing perception of the brand to both consumers and customers. This includes implementing bar staff education, training and incentives to increase staff engagement and ensure the delivery of the perfect serve
3. Visibility - Maximise visibility and brand awareness through the implementation of displays and negotiating menu listings at point of purchase. Visibility will be achieved through the use of branded point of sale (POS) and bespoke items.
4. Equipment - Improve the quality of the serve, increase visibility and drive rate of sale by placing Jagermeister ice cold equipment to accounts within your territory.
June 2017 FM 2
5. Joint Business Plans - Partner with our customers and develop proactive programmes to help build consumer led solutions. Leading to sustainable partnerships.
6. Evaluation - Evaluate work and activities to determine the effectiveness and measurement of objectives (SMART) in order to drive continuous improvement.
Approximate division of time 30% Visibility, 30% Equipment, 30% Blurred Lines, 10% Influencer
The successful candidate will have a passion for drinks and want to build a career within the FMCG sector. You may currently be a visual merchandiser, on an FMCG grad scheme or currently working as a Sales Executive- all of which are applicable backgrounds for this superb role.
Up to £30,000 basic DOE + package