6 months ago
Customer Contact Optimisation Manager - Maternity Cover (12 Months Approx)
Job Number: 17372
Location: Acton Support Centre (123)
Contract: Full Time / Fixed Term Contract
We’re iD Mobile, the UK’s fastest growing postpay mobile (MVNO) network ever. We launched in 2015, and already have over 800,000 postpay customers. We’re pretty sure our early success has a lot to do with our wide range of feature-packed plans. We offer everything from super-value Pay-as-you-go and SIM only deals, right up to the latest smartphones from the big-name manufacturers. We’re delighted about our success so far and have very ambitious plans for the future.
As our Customer Contact Optimisation Manager you’ll identify and implement solutions to shift contact to digital channels and reduce overall contact propensity. You will work alongside the Customer Services, Customer Experience, and CRM teams, as well as the wider iD team, to find opportunities to fix customer pain points, drive self-service adoption and usage, and ensure the highest possible usage of our most cost efficient service channels, all whilst maintaining a great customer experience.
* Design and implement solutions which reduce the overall contact propensity of iD customers.
* Work with the Customer Service Manager to understand customer pain-points and prioritise those for solutioning.
* Support line manager in driving iD’s digital and self-service strategy by sharing insight and suggestions with our App Product Manager in order to improve self service options and increase adoption and usage.
* Drive benefits delivery through a programme of improvement initiatives, changes and quick wins which help to shift remaining contact volume into efficient digital channels.
* Partner with peer, Customer, Retention and Digital Customer Experience teams and build strong business cases for digital channel initiatives to introduce into our Customer Service and Retention teams.
* Work with the wider team to support the end to end implementation of any changes or initiatives you introduce, from vision through to delivery and measurement.
* Create a process to manage and prioritise improvement initiatives and to quantify customer experience improvement and contact reduction in order to present results back to the business.
* Interpret insight from all channels to understand customer needs and behaviours, ensuring sample size represents a significant section of our customer base in order to deliver tangeable benefit.
* Work closely with the Customer Experience team to map end to end ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ customer journeys and gain buy in and sign off from relevant stakeholders for your proposed ‘to be’ journeys.
* Experience within a customer journey or process improvement role.
* Knowledge of digital and self-service technologies preferable (e.g. webchat, IVR, AI etc.)
* Ability to carry ideas through to completion.
* Experience creating and presenting a business case desirable.
* Knowledge of digital and self-service functions.
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.