about 1 year ago
Customer Consultant Carphone Warehouse Peak
Job Number: 23497
Location: Carphone Warehouse, New Malden, Burlington Retail Park (26708)
Contract: Part Time / Fixed Term Contract - Peak
Sales Consultant – Carphone Warehouse
Fixed Term Contract - Peak
6-39 hours per week, with flexibility to work additional hours
Hourly rate £8.46 for under 21’s (£7.60 basic + £0.86 average bonus)
Hourly rate £9.16 for aged 21 or over (£8.30 basic + £0.86 average bonus)
Plus an additional £1.15 per hour location allowance
There’s no feeling quite like uniting tech lovers everywhere and we get to do it every single day. Connecting our people, our customers and our partners. We’re a team of 41,000 colleagues working across nine countries to deliver excellence. Be part of framing the future with us. You’ll certainly feel proud when you see what you can achieve here.
As a Sales Consultant in Carphone Warehouse, you’ll be the face of our brand, which comes with great variety and responsibility. Give customers the best advice and connect them with the right phone deal for them. There will be plenty of training to get you up to speed and ensure your recommendations are top notch. You’ll even get to try out the tech for yourself.
As part of this role, you’ll be responsible for:
* Asking the right questions to match customers with products
* Trail blazing when It comes to customer experience
* Contributing towards the overall sales performance of the store
Tech lovers don’t look a certain way, nor do they have a set DNA, they do possess the same level of enthusiasm though. Connecting customers and products and guiding the decisions that get them there delivers great reward.
You will need to be:
* Approachable and friendly
* Keen to learn about the latest technology
* Comfortable and confident working in a team
We’re one team and we celebrate all of the great things you do. One way we show our gratitude is by giving you access to a range of lifestyle benefits, including:
* Performance related bonus
* Discounts across big brands in retail, travel and cinema
* Store discounts, including money off mobile phone contracts starting at 30%
* Permanent colleagues also have 6 weeks’ holiday and join our pension scheme
Beyond that, we’ll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want. We’re building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it.