7 months ago
About the role
We’re looking for customer focused individuals to join our Motor Customer Claims team in Brentwood.
You will be dealing with our customer's vehicle repair or total loss claim after a motor incident; liaising with our customers and managing the claim until completion. Treating every case individually, from start to finish, always working to the LV= quality standards.
Passionate about Customer Service?
Looking to get into a rewarding Role?
Then we want to hear from you!
Full Time Hours
You will be required to work 35 hours per week between 8am -6pm on a rota basis which will include 1 in 3 Saturdays. We can look to be flexible to your needs regarding shift patterns.
Part Time Hours
Flexibility is at the heart of what we do.
Our opening hours are Mon-Fri 8am-6pm & Sat 9am-5pm
We would love to discuss personal arrangements at Interview Stage.
Comprehensive training will be given so you will feel fully supported and gain the knowledge and skills needed to provide our customers excellent customer service.
Rewards and benefits
This role is a Band A in the LV= Structure. To find out more about our bands, click to view our FAQ page here. We want you to love what you do that’s why we’ve put together a benefits package that recognises and rewards a job well done.
We’ll give you:
* 24 days' holiday – which increases after two years’ service
* an annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
* a flexible benefits package (e.g. discounted retail vouchers, great value dental insurance, childcare vouchers)
* a competitive pension for which LV= will pay twice the amount you pay, up to 14% (please click here to read more about it)
* a generous 25% discount off our general insurance products including home, pet and travel. Up to 50% discount on your car insurance and up to 20% discount from our life products.
To find out more about our benefits and rewards, please click here.
Here at LV= we always love to hear from great people, so don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and become a fan on Facebook. We’re also proud to say we’re an equal opportunities employer. Why not follow us on Glassdoor and take the opportunity to see real reviews of what it’s like to work here.