11 months ago
Role: CMT Customers and Channels Manager
Mobility: up to 100%
Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries Including 94 of the Fortune 100 you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
Join Accenture Consulting’s Customers and Channels team and embark on a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools and opportunities to establish yourself as an industry leader.
Are you ready to join our Customers and Channels practice to enable a seamless and enriched end-to-end customer experience for our clients? Do you want to transform how clients think about customer retention, smart service and marketing & traffic generation? Can you bring fresh thinking to direct sales, client/ partner sales and incentive compensation management?
If yes then Customers and Channels is the place for you to hone your expertise as you build your reputation! As part of a large global community you’ll continue to learn from our leading industry experts who will help you maximize your strengths and build your specialization.
As a Manager in our Customers and Channels, you’ll often be:
* Collaborating with colleagues in Accenture Strategy to define customer experience strategies that drive improved business performance
* Using customer data and analytics to identify opportunities for customer experience improvements, reductions in cost to acquire/serve, increased marketing ROI, faster channel shift and customer retention
* Using your expertise to design, mobilise and deliver large-scale customer experience transformation programmes that deliver outcomes for our clients, bringing together colleagues across Accenture to deliver those outcomes
* Shaping impactful senior client presentations detailing analysis, conclusions and recommendations
* Using your entrepreneurial skills to identify client challenges and to co-develop solutions with clients to drive customer outcomes
* Building the skills of the people in our practice by sharing your expertise, mentoring and coaching