10 months ago
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Every one of our Customer Care Professionals represents the American Express Brand. They take their work personally because they’re more than a friendly voice on the phone, they’re problem solvers and relationship builders. And the people you’ll work with, and the customers you’ll care for, value your passion and unique personality as much as we do.
It’s impossible to list everything you’ll do here because every customer is different. But a few things are clear, you’ll:
* Respond quickly and accurately to customer questions and issues in relation to disputed transactions
* Adhere to strict timeframes for dispute resolution, ensuring we exceed customer expectations
* Offer customers unique solutions
* Find new ways to offer customers a better experience
* Suggest new ways to improve processes and customer care
* You will have the excellent opportunity to be multi-skilled, and duties may vary daily dependent on the resource and volumes of work
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
* Finnish and/or Swedish Language required
Do you have what takes to build a career here?
* Customer service and administrative experience
* Strong written and verbal communication
* Ability to work in a fast paced metric driven environment
* Proficient at multitasking and navigation in a Windows environment
* Ability to learn quickly and analyse documentation against guidelines
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org orfor Russia based candidates).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time