We have an exciting career opportunity on offer for a Customer Care Advisor at their award-winning contact centre in Nottingham. This role is a 6-month fixed term contract, working Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Why you should you come and work with this company
This organisation is owned by the family that founded IKEA and have been providing finance products in the UK for 25 years working with some of the biggest names on the high street such as New Look, Oasis, Warehouse and Karen Millen. They are known for the being the ‘Best Personal Loan Provider 2017’ awarded by Moneyfacts.
They are an international group of companies operating in the areas of banking, insurance, residential and retail. Their mission is to simplify many people’s lives so they can focus on living it. This is done by working together to create simple and meaningful solutions based on fair terms that bring value to our customers.
The Customer Care Advisor role is in a fast-paced environment where you will work Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. You will need to have a flexible approach to working weekends and evenings on occasion as this may be required depending on the business need.
If you are passionate and enthusiastic about customer service and you thrive under pressure, you’ll love working for this Company.
Skills & Attributes
• A positive, proactive, dynamic individual, who succeeds through a high level of drive, determination and customer focus.
• You will be a problem solver with an ability to resolve customer complaints and disputes both over the phone and on the telephone.
• You can demonstrate attention to detail enabling you to complete administrative work to the highest standards in a timely manner.
• Comfortable to work independently, making decisions that deliver the right customer outcome.
• Equally at home contributing to your team and helping drive an ever-improving customer experience across the bank.
The ideal person for the role of Customer Care Advisor will have / be:
• Customer Service, retail experience and/or call centre experience
• Call handling experience
• Working in a target driven environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong listening skills
• Decision making ability
• High attention to detail
• Uses initiative
• Negotiation skills
• Challenges processes
• Ability to deal with complex issues
• Adaptable to change
• Responds well to feedback
• Passionate about people
• Finds solutions, not problems
• Able to work weekends and evenings
For the role of Customer Care Advisor, there is a salary on offer of £18,000 pa (pro rata for part time) with excellent benefits including:
• 28 days holidays plus bank holidays!
• Regular FREE massages
• Complimentary fruit and refreshments
• PAID volunteering days
Please note: There will be an assessment day on Thursday 17th January for this position.
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Bank, finance, customer advisor, customer service,