3 months ago
60 branches, a customer base of 100,000 retailers and a product line of over 25,000 items - Bestway is the largest independent food wholesaler in the UK. We’ve achieved our success by offering the best prices, service and choice to help retailers build their businesses.
As a result of recent changes in how we continue to support our Retail, Catering and Pet Sales Functions and Customers we are growing our team and now have exciting opportunities for people passionate about providing excellent levels of customer support to join our Contact Centre team based in Perth (PH1 3EE). These are excellent opportunities for those wanting to join a company that is willing to provide on-going training and development.
Key responsibilities of these roles include:-
* Outbound sales lead generation
* Making outgoing calls from an assigned call board along with taking inbound calls
* Inputting emailed and faxed orders from customers and contract Groups for the whole of the UK
* Learning monthly and weekly promotions and helping our customers receive the best deals possible
* Dealing with customer issues or complaints
* Communicating with other depots throughout the UK to ensure customers are receiving the best care possible
* Working alongside the Territory Sales Managers assigned to each Depot
* Placing Uplift lines in the system for customer returns
Although previous experience is not essential it would be an advantage, however the successful candidates will receive bespoke training designed to get you up to speed on our industry, systems, processes and the many products we offer before you "go it alone" on the phones!
If you have previous Telesales / Customer Service experience we would love to hear from you. We need people who are genuine and caring with great listening skills and the empathy to go the extra mile for customers on each and every call. You should be resilient with the ability to stay calm even when working under pressure and enjoy finding solutions to customer problems whilst adhering to operational processes.
As you will be working on both inbound and outgoing calls, as well as assisting our customers you must be adaptable and confident in communicating both verbally and in written format.
At Bestway, we’re passionate about meeting our customers’ needs and working as a team to grow our business. So if you’re looking for an opportunity to make an impact on an ambitious company that’s built its way up from humble beginnings, you could be the sort of person we are looking for.
Join us and see how far you can go………………………………