9 months ago
* Experience developing integrated campaigns with a combination of in-house and agency experience.
* Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud.
* Expertise in leading, directing, and managing a group of cross-disciplinary teams.
* A portfolio of work with a demonstrated history of creating integrated experiences and campaigns.
* Knowledge of digital media as well as the marketing industry at large, with the ability and a desire to adapt to the changing landscape of technology.
* Comfortable providing and receiving feedback.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Demonstrated passion for inspiring truths that lead ideas that solve business challenges.
About the job
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (AdWords, AdSense, DoubleClick, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
As a Creative Lead you'll establish the Cloud creative team presence in the EMEA region. You will partner and collaborate with the Cloud Creative team in HQ but your primary partnerships will be with our EMEA Marketing team. Your initial responsibilities will be part creative leader, part strategist and part brand champion, working with the EMEA team and partner agencies to create campaigns for our products. We will ultimately be building a team of art directors, copywriters and designers that you will lead and develop campaigns internally while continuing to partner with and provide oversight to external agencies.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
* Develop relationships with our EMEA Cloud Marketing team and be the creative partner that works with and provides creative oversight to partner agencies to develop our campaigns.
* Become an expert in the Google Cloud brand and champion that brand consistency across EMEA campaigns.
* Lead agency partners, contractors and internal teams to create campaigns across our events, digital, traditional advertising as well as ground-breaking transformative new media.
* Act as a strategic and conceptual creative leader on campaigns in partnership with all of our internal stakeholders. Work cross-functionally with all stakeholders to educate and help them be successful.
* Develop relationships with other Google creative teams in the EMEA region.