9 months ago
An exciting new role at this company for someone looking for a varied Sales and Account Management role in a fast growing, on-trend, premium food brand! The role offers the amazing opportunity to establish a brand new area of the business building on the strong interest in personalised popcorn the company already has received for events, weddings, corporate gifts etc.
About the company:
They are shaking up the snacks and confectionery categories one kernel at a time with the best tasting popcorn (41 Gold Great Taste Awards, Grocer Gold Award, Grocer New Product Award) and after a huge increase in the size of their business last year they are looking for a new superstar to join the team!
You will be based at their office in Staples Corner in North West London and often attending meetings in London and across the country (sometimes in Europe too). They are a fun team of only 10 people in the office but a further 35 who produce, pack and distribute their popcorn.
About the role:
Your key responsibilities will be:
Sales - Corporate customers
- Establish this brand new Corporate Sales area selling bespoke popcorn flavours / bespoke packaging / gifts
- Manage the full sales cycle from prospecting through to product delivery & after sales service, delivering the very best customer service
- Maintain relationships with a broad range of existing customers and develop new opportunities in the UK and overseas
- Develop a full understanding of each account in order to fully maximise the sales opportunity and network with them to secure new sales opportunities
- Brief the marketing team to update sales brochures and the website to help you grow your sales. Also develop direct mailing and marketing campaigns
Account management - Independent customers and large gifting customers
- Analyse sales reports
- Build amazing relationships with your independent retailers, hotels and large gifting retailers and support them to grow sales of their products
The key skills they would like you to have:
- 1-3 years' sales experience, ideally in Corporate Sales at another gifting brand or as an Account Manager at an entrepreneurial brand in the food and drink industry.
- Demonstrable commercial awareness and good negotiation skills.
- Strong customer focus.
- Foreign language skills would be helpful
- Confident personality
- Organisational skills - Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills, who doesn't mind multi-tasking and re-prioritising (sometimes daily in their fast paced business!).
- Structured, numerate and analytical
- You'll embody the company values - Passionate, Positivity, Punching about our weight, Always go above and beyond, Savvy, Relentless, Curious.
- Salary dependent on experience
- Free breakfast
- Lots of popcorn!
- Monthly team social events
- Opportunity for formal training
You will report directly into the Head of Sales but work closely with the whole team including the Founders
24 days ago
only 4 days until close