Corporate Fleet Administrator,
Volume Divisional Finance
Contract Type: Permanent
There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
Assisting the team in managing bidding systems, you will invoice and tax vehicles in line with company policy and legal requirements, as well as ordering fleet vehicles and meeting quota.
· Attention to detail when processing customer order forms whilst utilising in house systems to capture and upload customer details
· Strong organisational and planning skills in order to balance a varied work load incorporating elements of customer service and administrative responsibilities
· Tagging vehicles sold to leasing companies with attention to DVLA codes
· Develop a strong working relationship with the Fleet Sales manager
· Accurately recording data in the form of Bonus and Campaign payments, processing customer order forms, and checks documentation vigorously for errors and anomalies
· Organise relevant paperwork and bookings for valeting vehicles
· Create accurate and detailed handover documentation
· Works to company guidelines at all times
* Prior experience utilising Kerridge software is essential
* GCSE Math and English grades A* - C or equivalent
* Computer literate including Microsoft Office
* A professional and smart appearance at all times
* Positive and customer focussed attitude
* Strong attention to detail
* Prior administrative experience essential
* Experience within the automotive trade is preferred
* A full and valid UK driving license is essential
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.