6 months ago
Closing date: Friday 10th August 2018
Fixed term contract for 12 months
Aviva are looking for people who are 'natural people' persons with a genuine customer focus and desire to improve our customers’ experience of Aviva. The roles will be based in our Bristol office.
The successful candidates will investigate and respond to all regulated sales advice complaints across ECM operations for pensions products in accordance with the Aviva UK Life Complaints Policy, supporting frameworks and to deliver positive customer outcomes.
You will ensure complaints are handled in accordance with regulatory requirements and to a high-quality standard.You will also identify and act upon opportunities to continually improve the complaints handling process and customer outcomes.
You need to have excellent communication skills both written & verbal with a strong ability to personalise & tailor approach to suit the audience.
* A sound knowledge of all Life and Pension products in particular Pensions
* Knowledge of sales guidance and processes, both past and present is desirable
* Previous complaint handling experience in a regulated environment would be highly desirable
Professional Qualifications required:
* Full CFP (FPC 3 qualified or equivalent) or the following Diploma exams – RO1, RO2 & RO5
* Progress towards additional professional qualifications is expected to keep in touch with the current regulatory environment – e.g. working towards full CII Diploma.
*We are happy to consider applications from candidates who do not already hold all the qualifications required.
What will you get for this role?
* Salary of £20,000- £27,000 depending on skills, experience and qualifications.
* Generous defined contribution pension scheme
* Annual performance related bonus and pay review
* Minimum holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
* Up to 30% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family
* Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
As a disability confident employer we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability, (As defined in the Equality Act 2010) whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. (By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean that you must provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required, as well as meeting any of the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential).
Please apply through the website and then notify us that you meet the conditions for the guaranteed interview scheme.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Louise Keogh. or Louise.Keogh@Aviva.com
About UsWe help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.