9 months ago
* Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in Sales Compensation, Human Resources, Consulting or related work experience.
* Experience with statistical and spreadsheet software.
* Experience in an analytical HR role (e.g. strategy, compensation) or a similar analytical role (e.g. investment banking, management consulting).
* Client-service orientation, with attention to detail and ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
* Ability to present directly to senior leadership.
* Developed written and verbal communications skills.
* Demonstrated analytical skills.
About the job
Our Googlers are innovative, take big risks and get things done, and our compensation plans are designed to reward them accordingly. On the leading edge of the compensation field, our team runs cyclical cash and equity programs and takes the notion of "Total Rewards" to new heights. We always aim to better recognize outstanding performance, so as a member of this team, you're an unconventional thinker and are willing to make bold bets. You take Googlers' feedback seriously, and collect it often to continually improve and enhance our programs through a two-way dialogue. Combining data and feedback from our Googlers with the latest industry research, you make large-scale, data-driven decisions that impact Googlers in a meaningful way.
You are comfortable managing several projects at once, and help key decision makers make sound choices by analyzing data and working on critical issues.
The EMEA Compensation team manages the delivery of Google’s compensation philosophy to attract and retain the world’s talent across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
As a Compensation Analyst, you will be comfortable partnering with Staffing and HR Leaders as you are working with business leaders directly in order to deliver our compensation programs. You will also manage several projects at once and help key decision makers make sound choices by analyzing data and working on critical issues.
Opening Date: 7th December 2018
Closing Date: 6th January 2019
Competitive Salary Applies.
Great just isn't good enough for our People Operations team (you probably know us better as "Human Resources"). Made up of equal parts HR professionals, former consultants and analysts, we're the champions of Google's colorful culture. In People Ops, we "find them, grow them, and keep them" - we bring the world's most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next great Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field.
* Work closely with Google’s Recruiting team together with HR Business Partners, business leaders and Google People Services and Compensation Operations, to create offers for candidates.
* Act as a valued Compensation Partner to dedicated groups at Google (e.g. Cloud, Marketing). Work with large data sets in complex ways.
* Participate in the research, development and administration of assigned compensation programs. Monitor program success.
* Work on special projects such as market data benchmarking, compensation training for managers and Googlers, and salary survey vendor management.
* Play a role in the creation and review of compensation policies and processes to ensure legal compliance and pay equity at Google.