about 1 year ago
Information on the company
Our client is an instantly recognisable global company and is one of the UK’s fastest growing food delivery firms focused on marketing, selling and delivering high-quality restaurant food to homes and offices worldwide.
This is a graduate job based in Manchester paying £21-25K (DOE) + £40K (OTE).
Day-to-day activities of the role:
You will join the Community Team responsible for growing and managing online communities of users based around North West. This opportunity will allow you to develop a range of skills in Account Management, Marketing and Business Development in one of the Europe’s fastest growing tech start-ups.
Tasks you can expect to be responsible for include:
* Managing and building the relationships between the company and its restaurant partners.
* Increase revenue through existing partnerships and customers.
* Growing the choice of restaurants available to customers in each city through new partnerships.
* Liaise with the Marketing and Community Manager to develop and executive localised marketing activities; including social media campaigns and event organisation.
The ideal candidate's skills and qualifications:
This is a very varied job with no two days being the same with some days in the office and some out your regional cities.
Desired skills, experience and personality:
* Educated to degree level.
* A friendly, outgoing individual who is highly motivated and loves restaurants.
* A desire to progress within a fast paced startup environment.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* A strong communicator, both written and verbally.
* Knowledge or a passion to learn about marketing techniques and strategy.
* A good working knowledge of social media channels and how to advertise through them.
* Any prior work experience dealing with customers would be advantageous.
* Any prior experience in an Account Management position would be advantageous.
* Because of the dual nature of this role it suits someone who is smart, has a diverse set of experiences and can effectively time manage and delegate.
What are the perks of working for this company?
* Great exposure into multiple aspects of a fast-growing game changing business.
* Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution and be rewarded for it.
* Opportunity for the role to develop into other areas of the business.
* Work in a fun, exciting company culture with people who seriously enjoy what they are doing.
* Opportunity to eat lots and lots of food!
Apply for this role