10 months ago
Information on the company
A fun and vibrant recently new addition to the snacking industry, this amazing family owned fruit crisp company offer a delicious alternative to the standard potato crisps.
Calling all social media savvy, outgoing team players with a passion for writing! We are looking for a Community Manager with bags of potential and talent to bring into the fold with at least 1 year of experience, either in-house or at an agency, to join this exciting and fast growing team.
The small but rapidly growing team are on the hunt for a hands-on, highly motivated and organised self-starter. Reporting into the Design and Brand Manager our ideal candidate is excited by the opportunity to develop our social presence, build relationships with partners and brands, delve into copywriting, manage external resources and generally get stuck into all areas of the business.
This is a 3 month internship with the view to a permanent placement following a successful internship.
Role and Responsibilities:
Responsible for the day-to-day management of all our community outreach that will build our brand awareness and presence across all platforms.
* Liaising with and assisting external PR team
* Leading and developing our social presence (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter)
* Social media content creation and planning
* Impactful and extensive influencer campaign creation and execution
* Managing and tracking sample send-outs
* Building relationships with bloggers and influencers
* Managing events and partnerships
* Strategic planning and writing of award applications for all relevant trade, consumer and business awards
* Organising sampling sessions and equipment
* Minimum of 1 years’ industry experience
* Excellent written and highly confident verbal communication skills
* Strong Microsoft skills (notably Excel)
* An extensive understanding of the print and digital media landscapes
* Avid interest in bloggers and influencers
* Confidence to build and nurture relationships
* Educated to degree level
* A passion for the customer and brand
* A can-do attitude who wants to get stuck in!
* Great understanding of the health and lifestyle landscapes, and appetite to stay ahead of trends
What are the perks of interning at this company?
* Working amongst a team of entrepreneurial people.
* The company still has a new start up feel which provides you with a platform to establish a career for yourself
* Free crisps
* Fun loving culture
Apply for this role