6 months ago
Commercial Partnerships Executive
Salary: £17,000 - £19,000
Our client is seeking an outstanding candidate for an exciting role within the Commercial Partnerships team. The role will provide the successful applicant with a unique opportunity to work in a World-Class commercial sporting environment.
The purpose of the role will be to provide integral support to the Commercial Partnerships team. The nature of the department will allow the successful candidate will receive hands-on experience in a fast-moving sponsorship environment and will be the perfect opportunity to grow knowledge and experience in the industry.
The role will be full time and based at Franklin’s Gardens, the home of Northampton Saints Rugby Club; with the candidate required to work some weekends and evenings for matches and events, as required.
The candidate for this position will be required to have an excellent work ethic and will thrive when working as part of a team. The candidate will have the ability to confidently and effectively communicate in person, on the phone and via email. The candidate will be organised and have the ability to manage and prioritise workloads.
It is desirable that current levels of knowledge include a good understanding of sports sponsorship and a basic understanding of the rugby market.
Directly responsible to the Commercial Partnerships Manager
• Collect and distribute quantitative and qualitative data from partner and club campaigns
• Perform market analysis and research
• Manage and update partner rights delivery database
• Prepare prospective partner presentations
• Attend Northampton Saints events to assist in:
• Hosting partners
• Ensuring delivery of rights
• Supporting all Commercial Activities
• Deliver partner rights (e.g. player appearances, content for social posts, emails, publications)
• Manage Player Sponsorship conversations (outreach and client management)
• Management of digital and in-stadium advertising
• Strong desire to learn, along with professional drive
• Exceptional organisational skills
• A professional and friendly telephone manner
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Passion for the sports industry and its best practices
If you meet the above criteria and want the opportunity to be an integral part of a department working at the forefront of professional sport then please apply online
Application deadline: 5pm 9th November 2018
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
16 days ago
only 5 days until close
14 days ago
only 4 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close