7 months ago
Commercial Manager - Network Partnerships
Job Number: 18969
Location: Acton Support Centre (123)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
We are looking for an ambitious and motivated individual for the role of Commercial Manager Partnerships, to play a key role in the Multiplay team. Our partner relationships are central to our “Multiplay” business.
The Commercial Manager Partnerships for Multiplay is accountable for the control, reporting, and analysis of supported Multiplay partnerships, with companies including USWITCH.com and internal partners such as iD Mobile.
In addition, you’ll be supporting the Senior Partnerships manager, in all aspects related to the management of all internal and external partnerships, working directly or via the team with our partners. Working closely with multiple internal support functions, you will build strong relationships with Connectivity, Sales Operations and Trading, to enable the Partnerships area to support delivery of the Multiplay strategy and targets
* Responsible for the day-to-day management, strategy and profitability of supported partners, providing the drive, momentum and energy to develop and grow these relationships short and long term.
* Full ownership, management and commercial accountability for supported partners, including the building of personal relationships with key senior management and account management teams.
* Joint business plans will be created in partnership with supported partners, setting out challenging shared targets, growing the value of the relationships and securing their long term success.
* Drive a new business focused approach, constantly looking for new opportunities to develop new partnerships, building a sales pipeline for medium term delivery.
* Support the Senior Partnerships manager as required, in all aspects related to the management of all internal and external partnerships.
* Support and enable the Sales Operation team to plan and deliver improvements in customer quality, Installation rate and experience.
* Engage closely with Trading, Connectivity and Sales Operations teams to leverage all available assets, knowledge and processes, including offers, propositions and insights
You will need:
* Sales background gained in a fast moving commercially focused business sector
* Strong negotiation, relationship building and influencing skills
* Sales nature, ability to spot new commercial opportunities and react quickly to change
* Analytical, able to read and interpret data, identifying the key elements
* Flexible to travel
* IT literate (including proficient in excel, word and power point)
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.