To provide commercial and contractual management of key customer facing opportunities in new and existing accounts.
To provide innovative and appropriate commercial models and to ensure that commercial tasks are under taken.
My client is a leader within supply chain and printing Working with the likes of the government, banks and commercial organisations around the globe.
- Conduct commercial negotiations with customers and potential customers, focusing in payment terms, contractual obligations in particular.
- Judge acceptability of overall risk level of deal and mitigating options
- Helps the business devise sensible steps to address through appropriate contract terms
- Maximise cash and revenue
- Provide innovative commercial proposals to ensure acceptable solutions are reached
- Manage and coach the commercial executive
- Develop and review commercial processes and tools to meet the changing business requirements
- Strong track record in building and maintaining long term relationships
- Team leadership experience and ability to motivate/develop
- Experience in the construction and analysis of commercial business models
- Experience in business to business, business to government and international contracting preferred
- Ideally IACCM qualified
Extremely competitive salary