3 months ago
This is an exciting time to join Virgin Media Business as a Commercial and Sales Operations Analyst. You will be a key member of the Commercial & Sales Operations team and will focus on utilising data to drive commercial and sales efficiency and effectiveness. Implementing SalesForce and becoming a super user of the SalesForce tool will be an integral part of the role, along with supporting the commercial transformation initiatives and activities across the team.
What will you be doing...
* Executing SalesForce reports, handling large volumes of data and presenting figures in an insightful way to address and improve business behaviours
* Advising Sales and Commercial communities on the best way to use the system and troubleshoot user issues and queries
* Running exception reports to improve sales team behaviours by identifying common errors in system usage and promoting the importance of data cleansing activities
* Key sponsor of ensuring strong data governance across VMB, understanding key classification and categorisation guidance and sharing the knowledge across all functions
* Collating performance data, to feed into the Commercial dashboard, providing commentary on Sales Ops effectiveness and identifying better ways of working
* Identifying continuous improvement opportunities to persistently raise the quality of Sales Ops outputs, addressing:
- how efficiently reports are prepared
- how successfully analysis and insight is communicated and how effectively insight is used to improve VMB performance
* Efficient and effective reporting of sales opportunity data (booked and pipeline)
* Concise communication of analysis and insight to drive improvement across the business
* Continuous process improvement to improve efficiency within the Sales Ops team
What we are looking for...
* High degree of IT literacy including advanced excel skills, VBA coding skills a plus.
* Presentation skills
* Aptitude/desire to learn how CRM tool (SalesForce) works
* Exceptional customer-focus
* Analytical Skills
* Attention to detail
"We are proud to work with Everywoman to champion the advancement of women in business, and through our partnership with Scope to help one million disabled people get into and stay in work by the end of 2020. We strive to build a diverse and sustainable workforce where gender balance and parity are integral features of our workplace, and where disabled candidates and employees can confidently perform to their full potential through our Work with Me adjustment process. If you are thinking about applying for a job with us and have a condition or impairment that could impact your performance we’ll be happy to work with you to explore adjustment options.
Consideration will also be given to applications made for part-time or flexible working hours."
Join and you’ll be part of the Virgin Media family. We’re a great place to work - and we offer impressive benefits too! You will get a generous holiday allowance, contributory pension, and of course discounts across Virgin Media products and Virgin brands! Come and be part of something special. Join us!