Commercial Account Handler
Our client is a growing group of insurance advisory businesses. The business is growing rapidly through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market.
Position: Commercial Account Handler
Location: Gloucester, Gloucestershire (Commutable from Cheltenham, Stroud, Tewkesbury, Ross-on-Wye and surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 35 hours per week
About the role:
To provide suitable insurance solutions to their customers in a timely and effective manner. You will be responsible for achieving new business goals and sales and retention of current business, across a range of Commercial insurance products.
Working on a blend of prospective and existing customers, you will deliver great customer experiences and be used to delivering consistently strong performance against targets.
- To provide insurance quotations in a customer focused and compliant manner ensuring compliance with telephone scripts and ensuring that quotations are provided in agreed formats within agreed service standards and timelines.
- Manage all mid-term adjustments in compliance and effective manner and deal with any issues and or complaints in accordance with compliance guidelines.
- Ensure that all communications and calls are answered to agreed service levels, within TCF parameters and to quality standards.
- Utilise communication and negotiation techniques and skills to clearly explain the features and benefits of our products, ensuring that every customer receives a full complement of sales and upselling opportunities.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of all customer contact.
- Ensure that all statutory and company regulations are followed to protect clients, colleagues and the business interests of the company.
- Minimum 5 GCSE, Grades A-C including English and Maths, A Level preferred. Minimum Cert CII working towards Dip CII qualification.
- Experience of working within a target driven, sales environment.
- 2 years Commercial Insurance experience.
- Works well under pressure and can adapt and remain flexible in approach.
- Drives performance to succeed in a target-based environment.
- Have an ability to multi-task and be able to switch between a range of contact channels such as inbound, outbound calls, emails etc.
You may have experience of the following: Account Handler, Commercial Account Handler, Insurance Account Handler, Commercial Insurance Broker, Account Executive, Administrative Assistant, Admin Assistant, Administrator, Insurance Broker, Insurance, CII, Chartered Insurance Institute, etc.