7 months ago
Job ID: 380
Commercial Account Executive (Customer Relationship Manager)
Covering the following locations: Grimsby, Hull, Scunthorpe and Doncaster.
Role Type: Permanent - full time
Working Hours: 37.50 per week
We are Swinton Insurance. We've been helping people to find insurance for over 60 years. And we're far from done. With a fresh focus, a clear vision and some incredible projects on the go, there's never been a better time to join us – and to develop your career with one of the UK's leading digital Insurance Brokers.
We are currently looking to recruit for an Commercial Account Executive (Customer Relationship Manager) within our Distribution part of the business. You will have responsibility for pro-actively managing a portfolio of high value commercial customers with higher risk and/or complex needs in order to deliver excellent customer service standards and provide a personal and professional relationship customer experience, establishing customer needs, explaining choices and providing relevant information and advice to enable the customer to make an informed choice.
• To seek out new business opportunities personally and through centrally provided warm leads
• Service and manage an existing book of business.
• To ensure that quality and compliance standards, required for an advised business, are consistently achieved in order to meet customer needs and satisfy FCA requirements in a profitable and operationally effective manner.
• Understand, and deliver against, Distribution Balanced Scorecard key performance indicators by prospecting for, identifying and developing new business opportunities in target market sectors
• Proactively grow a portfolio of business through high retention levels and new business generation in target market sectors
• Generate quality new business by developing an in depth understanding of the local business community, identifying and exploring opportunities.
• Seek to deliver outstanding and consistent customer service across all product lines, providing relevant information and explaining choices to ensure satisfactory customer outcomes and develop customer loyalty.
• Maintain timely and proactive contact with all portfolio of existing or prospective customers, prospects and referral networks to establish good working relationships and deliver a high level of customer service
• Take personal accountability for customers – nurturing an environment of continuous improvement.
• Develop long term relationships with customers, through promoting the role of Swinton, and extend the existing relationship with customers through the introduction of relevant, new products
• Proven experience in managing and growing a commercial insurance book of business through new business.
• Experience within the commercial insurance broking sector, with proven capability to manage all classes of commercial business.
• Proven experience in delivering a proactive, high standard of customer experience by building and maintaining remote networks and relationships
• Demonstrable knowledge and experience in the delivery of quality customer care
• Proven experience of sourcing appropriate solutions for higher risk and/or complex customer situations
• An understanding of commercial underwriting principles gained from a commercial broking/insurance company background coupled with the ability to accurately assess risks
• Experience of working in a team to achieve common goals
• Experience within an omni- channel business
• GCSE Passes or equivalent in Maths and English
• Certificate of Insurance (CII)
• Evidence of further formal development or professional qualifications
• Diploma in Insurance (CII)
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit enquiry, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.