6 months ago
Job ID: 143
Commercial Account Executive - Southampton
Category: Swinton Business
Role Type: permanent - full time
We are Swinton Insurance. We've been helping people to find insurance for nearly 60 years. And we're far from done. With a fresh focus, a clear vision and some incredible projects on the go, there's never been a better time to join us – and to develop your career with the nation's biggest high street insurance retailer.
Here's to sharing your knowledge nationwide. As one of our Commercial Customer Relationship Managers, you'll manage a portfolio of high-value commercial customers with complex needs. This is your chance to look after some of our most high profile commercial accounts, and we'll be there to help you every step of the way.
Leading on commercial accounts with high-level risk, you'll deliver the reassurance and support our customers need – delivering a personal service and building strong professional relationships. For each of your clients, you'll establish what it is they need, explain their options to them, and give them all the information they need to make informed decisions.
In return, we'll do everything we can to look after you too. You'll be part of an ambitious business that's always thinking ahead – defining, planning and building for a better future. You'll have your own rewards & benefits package, a personal development plan and lots of opportunities to do things the way you think they should be done.
• Proven experience in managing and growing a commercial insurance book of business
• Experience within the commercial insurance broking sector, with proven capability to manage all classes of commercial business.
• Proven experience in delivering a proactive, high standard of customer experience by building and maintaining remote networks and relationships
• Demonstrable knowledge and experience in the delivery of quality customer care
• Proven experience of sourcing appropriate solutions for higher risk and/or complex customer situations
• An understanding of commercial underwriting principles gained from a commercial broking/insurance company background coupled with the ability to accurately assess risks
• Experience of working in a team to achieve common goals
• Fully permitted UK driving license is essential for this role
• Experience within an omni- channel business
• GCSE Passes or equivalent in Maths and English
• Certificate of Insurance (CII)
• Evidence of further formal development or professional qualifications
• Diploma in Insurance (CII)
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit enquiry, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.