3 months ago
As we continue to grow and invest in telecoms and utilities, we are looking to recruit a Team Manager with contact-centre experience and an enthusiasm to provide excellent customer service to join our Collections department in South Manchester.
You'll report into the head of department on a day to day basis you'll be responsible for leading and motivating the existing Collections Supervisors in your team to meet required targets, KPI’s and overall performance.
You'll analyse, evaluate and report on individual and team performances against targets and allocate commission payments where necessary, but your role is so much more.
Working in a fast-paced environment that embraces change, you will use a number of resources to identify opportunities for the further training and development of your team.
As an ideal candidate for this position, you should be an experienced manager or team leader with previous experience working within a collections department.
* Discounts off holidays, high street stores, restaurants and many more!
* Annual Summer and Christmas Party!
* 31 days holiday each year (including bank holidays) increasing to 33 days after one years’ service.
* Opportunity to earn up to 10% of annual salary on a quarterly basis.
* Flexible benefits including buy and sell holidays and childcare vouchers.
* Free Life Assurance for all employees.
Hours: Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm NO weekend, evenings or bank holidays.
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000
To arrange an immediate interview, apply today!