We have a fantastic opportunity for a Collections Agent to join one of the fastest growing companies in the Financial Services industry in Wilmslow.
The Role of Collection Agent
Our client is an award-winning privately owned and funded lender specialising in unsecured loans. Due to rapid expansion and growth plans over the next 12 months there will be plenty of scope for progression. Full training will be provided to all successful candidates, so if you have telephone experience and are currently seeking a new challenge apply today!
As Collections Agent you will be responsible for contacting and collecting loan payments from existing customers who have failed to make a payment on their contractual due date. You will be responsible for conducting accurate assessments of customer’s financial circumstances to determine if the customer is in financial difficulties and setting up affordable repayment plans.
Key Tasks as Collection Agent
• Maintain a highly professional and informative manner in all dealings with customers
• Effectively deal with inbound and outbound calls
• Conduct courtesy calls to clients who are up to date on their existing loan, discuss options of further finance where requested and to confirm sustainable affordability on their existing loan
• Chase outstanding payments from early, mid and late collections
• Conduct fact finds with clients to determine why they have fallen behind with their re-payments and offer a suitable and fair solution in order to ultimately help with their situation
• Complete income and expenditure assessments with clients struggling to meet re-payments
• Follow up on re-payment promises
• Data Input – updating the CRM with full accurate notes and add any correspondence from debt management customers
• Collecting debt owed from clients and handling card payments
• Act in accordance with FCA guidelines at all times
• Attend any meetings/training sessions as requested by your Manager, taking on board any further actions requested.
• Co-operate with Managers and carry out any duties as requested.
• Any other responsibility required to perform the role.
As the role of Collection Agent requires customer interaction, you must have:
• Previous experience in a collections role / strong telephone based role
• Ability to empathise with customers struggling to make re-payments
• Computer literate
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good time management skills
• Excellent Organisational skills
• Have an excellent telephone manner
• Ability to work using own initiative and motivation
• Demonstrate flexibility in busy times where possible.
• Willingness to adapt to change.
• Willing to learn new things by the trainings provided by the organisation
For the role of Collections Agent, there is a salary on offer of £18,000 to £22,000 basic plus bonus with a potential OTE of £28k per annum.
• Pension Scheme
• Paycare - Health Cash Plan
• Childcare Scheme
• 28 days annual leave
• Extra day off for Birthday holiday
• Length of service gifts & benefits
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Finance, accounting, collections, credit control, accounts