5 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Private Medical Insurance, Customer Retention and Service Team based in Eastleigh, as a Customer Management Team Consultant (CMT).
In this position, you will offer an advised sales process through effective listening and questioning to identify customers needs and will make helpful recommendations based on these. Through extensive training, you will develop the required knowledge and confidence to successfully overcome customer objections or concerns to reach the desired outcome.
You will be responsible for delivering an exemplary service to existing customers and will take ownership, maximising your full potential to ensure that each customer’s individual needs are met, guaranteeing a continuation of business.
This is a full-time role (35 hours a week) and you will be required to work between the hours of 08:30 - 20:00 Monday-Thursday, 08:30 - 18:00 Fridays and one Saturday in five between 09:00 - 13:00.
What skills and experience do you need?
* Minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent at grade A to C (Grades 4 - 9 from 2017) including Maths, Science(s) and English
* Basic Microsoft Word and Excel skills
* A background in a customer facing/telephone-based role
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and to present a credible professional image
* Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
* Negotiation/influencing skills and a tenacity to pursue cases in difficult and challenging circumstances
* Effective decision-making skills
* Demonstrable experience of handling difficult customer situations by telephone
* Experience within the Financial Services and/or Insurance industries would be advantageous
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
What will you get for this role?
* Salary of £23,000 - £25,000 depending on skills, experience and qualifications
* Generous defined contribution pension scheme
* Annual performance related bonus and pay review
* Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
* Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family
* Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
We care about the wellbeing of our employees
How you feel at home, work and all aspects of your life are important to us. Our programme – ‘Be Healthy’, ‘Be Mindful’, ‘Be Secure’ and ‘Be Awesome’ supports your physical, mental, financial and social wellbeing.
Here are just a few highlights:
* You’ll be able to download Aviva Digital GP - a 24/7 personal GP service that enables you to get a video consultation with a GP and pharmacy service at the touch of a button
* We offer all UK employees subscriptions to Headspace for FREE
* We have subsidised 70% off the normal gym membership prices, meaning for a reduced monthly fee you will have access to a wide range of fitness venues.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
Our diversity and inclusion policies and initiatives are shaping an environment where everyone feels welcome regardless of age, disability, race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, religion, culture, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, maternity or those with other caring responsibilities. Our approach helps to ensure that Aviva is a place which values difference and provides equal opportunities for all.
As a disability confident employer we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability, (As defined in The Equality Act 2010) whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. (By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean that you must provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required, as well as meeting any of the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential). Please apply through the website and then email the contact listed in the advert to notify us that you meet the conditions for the guaranteed interview scheme.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Danielle Stallard in the Resourcing team onand email@example.com.
About UsWe help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.