5 months ago
Posted: Fri Dec 7 12:04:21 2018
Job ref: Club Services Cons
Job Type: Permanent
£0.00 per annum
Club Services Consultant
We’re Sally Europe, the biggest supplier in Europe for hair and beauty professionals. We bring together the following market-leading professional brands; Sally, Salon Services, Pro Duo, Salon Success and Sinelco, and we operate across 7 European countries.
Our mission is to be the preferred partner for professionals across Europe, but we are not stopping there. We care about making a difference to our employees and customers and getting it right each time. Our people throughout have a forward-thinking ethos, teams are always striving to inspire others, and we continue to deliver new and innovative solutions that leave that lasting impression.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Club Services Consultant in our Club Services Team, at Salon Success based in Aylesbury.
The Role …
To drive sales through proactive customer contact, identifying sales opportunities ad growing our business through imparting sound product knowledge with the specific aim of being our customers’ best business relationship.
* Act as first point of contact for Salon Orders by phone and email
* Take ownership of the sales order process, ensuring a seamless customer experience, from the moment the order is placed, to its safe and timely delivery.
* Identify opportunities to increase sales through product recommendation
* Proactively contact salons to increase awareness of promotions, events and education opportunities.
* Provide Customer Service and Support dealing with any queries, complaints, stock enquiries or returns.
* Work closely with Salon Business Consultants within a specific territory (to be assigned) to assist with journey planning and time management and to identify and maximise sales opportunities.
* To become a ‘product champion’ for a specific section of our product range
* Work closely with other departments to maintain an up to date awareness of stock levels and credit status.
About you …
* Excellent attention to detail
* Good commercial and sales focus
* Excellent organisational and planning skills
* Customer Focus – ability to engage stakeholders through good communication skills both written and verbal
* IT literate
If this sounds like the challenge you are looking for please apply. It’s simple to do, just upload your CV and if we think you would be a great match we’ll give you a call to get to know you further.
If you are successful you can expect a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and a genuine opportunity to drive your career forward whilst working with an enthusiastic team.
Looking forward to hearing from you!