2 months ago
Cloud Sales Specialist
Type of role: full time permanent
Hours: Monday-Friday 09:00-17:30
Holidays: 25 days
Overall purpose of the job:
To support Exponential-e’s growth strategy, we are continuing to expand the specialist Cloud sales division, first established in January 2015. The primary responsibilities for this team are:
* Drive Cloud Solution sales in to new and existing (1700+) customer base.
* Increase the average deal size for Cloud and Managed services by shaping customer engagements.
* Actively engage with senior (C-level) customer contacts to create opportunity pipeline to support sales target.
* Support event and marketing activities to promote Exponential-e services and capabilities.
* Support the wider Exponential-e sales teams in enhancing Cloud, Transformation and Services knowledge
* Lead and champion new services and products to market, building references and client advocacy
Key responsibilities for this job:
* Achieve individual assigned Sales Incentive Plan covering both net new business sales as well as overlay sales
* Prospect and Lead development identifying new customer contacts and developing C-Level relationships
* Work with the wider Exponential-e account teams to drive customer engagements
* Drive sales campaigns and lead sales engagements coordinating internal teams including; technical sales, bid management, project management & professional services to achieve new contracts and customer references.
* Maintain knowledge of Cloud marketplace and the Unique Selling Points of Exponential-e services.
* Establish strategic partnerships that provide increased differentiation of our services in to target sectors
Desirable knowledge and experience:
* Minimum of 3 years Sales experience, ideally in a similar role
* Motivated and competitive personality with a desire to succeed
* Comprehensive understanding of customers buying decisions for Cloud Services and Managed Services.
* Experience in selling complex service deals mixing Cloud, Professional Services, Managed Services with a Transformation strategy
* Ability to quickly develop customer relationships and influence at C-level.
* Experience of working across sales teams to coordinate activity to achieve success.
* Capable of creating impactful customer proposals to influence outcomes.
* Ability to quickly interpret information and position the important elements to customers, stakeholders and project teams.
* Strong presentation and meeting management skills.
* Strong leadership and organisational skills, establishing team governance, structure and reviews to drive success
* Motivated, positive, and achievement driven individual with desire for success
* Strong values of integrity and personal responsibility
* Efficient and able to clearly articulate messages.
* Self-starter who is highly effective working individually and as part of a successful team.
"Achieve the status whereby Exponential-e 3.0 is formally acknowledged among our peers, competitors and clients as the most advanced and innovative business technology enabler in The World. A World-class company..."
Apply Now |