6 months ago
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in architecting, developing or maintaining cloud solutions in cloud environments.
* Experience in account management, client service and/or management consulting.
* Experience in working with channel partners, systems integrators and third-party developers to deliver successful solutions.
* Ability to work effectively in evolving and ambiguous environments.
* Ability to work well in a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team.
* Effective communication and presentation skills.
About the job
Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile and collaborative. You will oversee all aspects of the Google Cloud sales process, improving it with your insightful data analysis, troubleshooting, and seamless cross-functional teamwork. Your strategies ensure that companies new to Google products get the highest quality customer support and that the Google Cloud program overall is kept on the cutting edge.
As a Cloud Consultant, you'll work directly with Google’s most strategic customers on key projects to help them transform their businesses. You will use your management, consulting and technical capabilities for customer engagements while working with client executives and key technical leaders to deploy solutions via Google Cloud. You'll also work closely with key Google partners currently servicing accounts in order to manage programs, deliver consulting services, and provide technical guidance and best practice expertise.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
* Interact with sales/partner leads and technical stakeholders in order to translate complex customer requirements into recommendations for appropriate solution architectures.
* Work with customer technical leads, client executives and partners to manage and deliver successful migrations to cloud-based solutions.
* Create programs and template solutions to achieve scalable impact across the customer and partner ecosystem.
* Understand customer needs and help to shape Google’s long-term product strategy. Be a champion of Google’s “product innovation story”.