7 months ago
Role: Cloud Advisory Manager
Location: London or Manchester
Travel: up to 80%
Salary: 68,000 75,000 + Benefits
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Operations combines technology that digitises and automates business processes, unlocks actionable insights, and delivers everything-as-a-service with our team's deep industry, functional and technical expertise. So you can confidently chart your course to consuming your core business services on demand, accelerate innovation and speed to market. Welcome to the "as-a-service" business revolution!
We are constantly seeking new ways to achieve high performance in our clients’ business operations! We provide technology-enabled business process services to deliver business outcomes.
Cloud Advisors enable customers to achieve their most challenging business and organizational goals through well-managed cloud strategy. They envision highly scalable, reliable and resilient cloud architectures that provide solutions to customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of cloud services.
As a trusted customer advocate, Cloud Advisors help organisations:
* Developing a journey to cloud strategy and business case
* Leading the customer over technical and business hurdles of cloud adoption
* Understand, plan and implement best practices based on cloud scenarios
* Support migrations of enterprise application workloads to the cloud
* Integrate a common strategy for cloud, security and DevOps
* Leverage agile project management approaches and enabling diverse global teams to achieve fully operational cloud capabilities (Private, Hybrid and Public)
This role covers a broad range of relevant technologies including, cloud, ERPs, data centre, networking, security, compute, storage, database, enterprise applications, operating model, ITSM life cycle.
What responsibilities will you have?
* Compile, deliver, and evangelise “journey to cloud” roadmaps that guide our clients towards deeper and broader cloud computing adoption
* Serve as a subject matter expert to guide the “journey to cloud” strategy by convincing decision makers across multiple domains and working with Architects in each domain (Applications, Infrastructure, ERPs, etc.)
* Compile and deliver architectural cloud and security guardrails and frameworks customised to our client’s requirements and needs
* Cloud advisory: articulate business/industry drivers for adoption to cloud, integrate Cloud, Security and DevOps strategies, understand regulations and operational excellence (e.g., ITIL, SOX, Lean, Six Sigma); and apply IT Industry trends (e.g., Automation, IoT, Predictive Analytics)
* Cloud business value: business case creation on the value of cloud and convince business and client executives of the value of executing a course of action to improve business performance and value
* Process and methodologies: experience using industry enterprise frameworks and methodologies to deliver cloud capabilities and support migrations of enterprise application workloads to the cloud
* Technology breadth: demonstrate cloud best practices applied across a breadth of technologies to solve organizational problems, articulate views/roadmaps for future development, and understand the interaction between infrastructure, operations, and development (e.g. Networking, Security, Storage, Compute, OS, Database, Application)
* Cloud/Technology depth: demonstrate detailed knowledge of concepts, implementation, patterns, and issues of at least one technology area; demonstrate the ability to quickly assimilate information about new technologies and business models
* Communications: fluently communicate with infrastructure, technical, architectural and business audiences by listening to the customer and collaborating with peer teams verbally and in written form