3 months ago
Client Solutions Partner
London, Birmingham or Leeds
Competitive Salary and Performance Bonus
This company is a principal provider of resourcing solutions. They operate in C-suites across the public, not for profit and related commercial sectors and have a national reputation as market leaders in this field.
The Leadership & Talent Consultancy supports and advises clients, delivering high impact solutions across a range of talent areas including executive and leadership assessment, top team and leadership development, succession planning, executive coaching and board review and development.
Their Leadership and Talent Consulting practice has doubled in size for the third year running and through this growth, they now invite applications for two new Client Solutions Partner roles. The role has national focus and will be based out of either their London, Birmingham or Leeds offices.
The Client Solutions Partner is a client facing, solutions-focused role responsible for increasing visibility and driving business growth throughout their client base.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for lead generation and conducting visits and presentations with C-level executives and their HRDs to scope, price and secure work, selling solutions to meet or exceed client needs.
- Collaborate with our executive search teams for joint strategic account planning.You will have a direct lead in planning sector marketing, conducting sector reviews and will be required to maintain and expand relationships with existing clients, using your wide network of industry contacts to generate new business.
To be successful you'll need:
- Significant sales experience, ideally in selling leadership and talent solutions, identifying sales opportunities and exceeding targets and KPI's.
- You should have strong business analysis, solution crafting, client management, and presentation skills, and an in-depth knowledge of selling strategies, development of proposals, contracts, close plans and statements of work for consulting services.
- Knowledge of the public and/or not-for-profit sectors in the UK & Ireland.
- A willingness to travel within the UK.
In return, you'll receive a highly competitive salary, commission, and benefits package, the opportunity to work in a great central location surrounded by collaborative colleagues and be an integral part of their growth story.
They actively encourage applications from everyone. Equality, diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what they do and we are deeply committed to equality of opportunity for all, building diverse teams and having an inclusive culture where everyone can thrive.
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
17 days ago
only 10 days until close