10 months ago
Information on the company
A start-up virtual reality production company allowing their customers to create their own 360 degree videos for use on web, mobile, tablet or virtual reality videos. Applications for this technology include 360 degree tours of new property developments and boats.
This is an entry level graduate job paying £20,000.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the company as a Client Services Executive responsible for liaising with clients to ensure they’re getting a great experience using the technology and gathering their feedback which will be used to develop the product and service moving forwards. This is an excellent entry level job for a recent graduate looking to gain experience in Client Services, Account Management or looking to work for a growing tech business.
Tasks you can expect to be responsible for include:
• The main responsibility of this job is to be a positive and happy presence when dealing with clients, you will stay in regular contact over email, phone and skype with existing clients e.g. architects, estate agents, property developers or residential users, based in the UK, USA and Australia.
• The company currently receive 15-20 new sign-ups/ enquiries through the website every day, part of your job will be to respond to these, providing an overview of information about the company’s products and service.
• A key part of this job is to assist with product development by recording client feedback about their experience using the VR technology and identify future product developments. This information will be stored using Hubspot and will allow the development team to see what customers want from the product.
• As the company grows you will become a key influencer in terms of how the company build and develop their customer service and product development operations.
What are the ideal candidate’ skills, personality and experience?
• Educated to degree level.
• A people person who enjoys speaking to people!
• A positive character and approach to work.
• A clear, concise and confident communicator.
• Excellent command of written English.
• Someone keen to develop work experience in Account Management, Client Services or working for a fast growth tech start-up.
• An interest in new technology and/or Virtual Reality would be a bonus.
• Fluency in Spanish, French, Portuguese or German would be a bonus.
What are the perks of working at this company?
• This is a fantastic time to be joining the company as they’ve already launched to market and have a growing reputation in three countries which is driving plenty of new business opportunity.
• In this job you will be given more responsibility than you would by joining larger companies and as a result will fast track your career in a number of transferrable business areas.
Apply for this role