9 months ago
Information on the company
Our client is a global production company with offices in London, Vienna, Madrid, Sydney and Hong Kong.
It produces audio and video content and builds and manages experiential events and exhibitions for blue-chip companies. Its clients are media owners, media and creative agencies and direct clients.
They have been providing first class solutions for clients since 2010 and has established a long-term customer base and operations across multiple markets.
This is a grad job offering up to £25K per annum.
How you can expect to spend your day:
* Identification and targeting of new clients (who have a need for video services)
* Identification and targeting of new clients (who have a need for live event/experiential services)
* Account management of existing clients and projects
* Writing creative proposals to answer client briefs
* Attending meetings to pitch ideas and services
* Tangible revenue growth from new business
* Meeting targets set based upon historic achievements and growth potential
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
* Honed Sales skillset – to successfully identify, progress and convert opportunities (and to upsell)
* Strong written skills – to write Keynote / Powerpoint presentations and budget documents
* Budgeting and pricing – understanding client budgets and achieving solutions within scope
* Creativity – and using a creative flair when approaching ideas and writing pitch proposals
* (Unofficial) leadership skills; knowing when to manage clients and colleagues across projects
* Organisation skills – to work under pressure, prioritise and remain focused on goals and targets
* Sociable and approachable character – great with people and with a passion for what the business does
* Motivated to work as part of a team
* Results and success driven
Apply for this role