6 months ago
Client Service Delivery Manager
Type of role: full time permanent
Location: London / On Customer Site
Hours: Monday-Friday 09:00-17:30
Holidays: 25 days
Overall purpose of the job:
The role of the Client Service Delivery Manager (SDM) will focus on successfully establishing and maintaining operational relationships with the allocated Client to ensure end-to-end services support and enable current and future business needs. The SDM role reports into the Head of Customer Services.
The Exponential-e SDM will be responsible for the operational and financial delivery and performance of the specified Client’s Services and will be to lynch pin in coordinating and managing communication, updates, escalations and ensuring that all associated projects and deliverables are managed seamlessly and professionally. They will ensure continual focus on service improvement; this will be delivered via a joint continual service improvement plan which Exponential-e will develop as part of the on-going service. The SDM will ensure that they provide service reports and drive the service performance review meetings. Review frequency is anticipated to be monthly moving to quarterly when both parties agree the service is stable and that it is delivered and fit for purpose. The SDM will be responsible for the management of the contract and any associated change management and change control processes. The Exponential-e SDM would be expected to be on Client premises for a significant proportion of the working week so ability to travel is fundamental as is the ability to effectively work remotely.
Key responsibilities for this job:
* The Exponential-e SDM will be responsible for the operational and financial performance of the Services. The core responsibilities of the SDM include:
* Ensuring that Services are delivered in a manner that achieves the service level agreements;
* Financial analysis and reporting;
* Efficiency and process improvement recommendations internally and externally;
* Managing and leading regular performance reviews with the Client’s management team;
* Attending monthly Service reviews with the Client’s management team. The purpose of these reviews will be to:
* Review the features and SLA of the Services against the current requirements of the Client in order to identify any changes that may be needed;
* Review suggestions from the Client or Exponential-e concerning potential improvements to the Services;
* Review suggestions from the Client or Exponential-e for changes or additions to the set of Standard Service Requests documented in the Service Catalogue;
* Identifying and implementing tactical changes to improve service quality and efficiency;
* Providing a primary point of escalation and interface for the Client’s management team for handling issues with respect to the Services;
* Overseeing the impact of the delivery of any projects on existing or planned Services;
* Owning any service improvement plan that may be defined by Exponential-e;
* Managing the delivery of contracted services to clients to ensure that SLAs (service level agreements) and KPI (key performance indicators) as defined in the relevant contracts are met or exceeded;
* Ensuring that implementations and ongoing services are delivered on time and meet client requirements by maintaining tight control over the project schedule, risks, scope of work and budget;
* Building and maintaining strong client relationships, and participates in client meetings regarding performance to ensure client satisfaction;
* Ensuring that operational teams and subcontractors maintain a clear understanding of the client's needs, and provides day-to-day client advice and support;
* Promoting the organization's capabilities to clients, identifies sales opportunities to be forwarded to the account managers, and works to achieve contract extension or to win additional business within the account;
* Developing strategic relationships with the client, building trust and profile within the Client’s team;
* Service review management, planning, preparation, reporting, CSAT management, risk management, major escalation and resolution ownership and reporting;
* Ability to cover and control major escalations and business challenges;
* Liaising with the suppliers involved in the delivery of service components that contribute to the services that they own;
* Working with Project Managers, Business Change Managers and Provisioning Managers to shape change management and/or communications activities in relation to services;
* Playing an instrumental role in shaping the Service Delivery Management strategy.
* Internal Customer management:Working across the business to ensure that Client service requirements are understood and act as an advocate and escalation point for the Client. The SDM will help identify improvements to the Clients services in response to changing business needs. The SDM will regularly report back to business stakeholders on the status of service delivery as well as gauge overall satisfaction with levels of service from Exponential-e, following up with the various teams to ensure service improvements are being driven where necessary.
* Client Relationship Management: The SDM is responsible for overseeing all aspects of Client Relationship management - capturing any input, feedback, questions or concerns from the business in relation to the delivery of services and owning resolution. The SDM also communicates key messages about services to Business Relationship Managers to ensure that these are delivered to the business in a consistent and coordinated manner.
* Service Management and Operational Teams The SDM will need to engage the Account Management and Operational teams to understand, from an end-to-end service perspective, any changes and issues on technical components that may have an impact on the overall service. The SDM owns and is accountable for facilitating the teams working together to execute operational and strategic plans for service improvement.
* Commercial Management: Identifying upsell and retention opportunities and managing them through to completion with Sales teams. Managing all associated change management and change control processes within a multi-faceted, highly complex contract framework.
Desirable knowledge and experience:
* Degree level or qualified by experience;
* ITIL qualification essential;
* A strong "can do" attitude;
* A strong "customer-centric" ethic that puts the customer first;
* A team player with an ability to positively motivate self and others;
* Ability to work under pressure and manage a number of tasks simultaneously;
* Ability to work in virtual teams, often remote from other members;
* A logical thinker with strong analytical skills;
* Able to demonstrate a methodical approach to design, delivery and problem solving;
* Professional presentation with an ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business, and with both technical and non-technical people;
* Able to create a strong impression and instill confidence within the business as well as with the allocated Client;
* Seen as a role model by others within Exponential-e;
* Demonstrable experience of working with IT service delivery teams and customers of IT buyers and decision makers;
* Experience of managing end user, their requirements and expectations in relation to services;
* Strong understanding of IT service, service levels and service level management processes;
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
* Relationship management skills with different levels of stakeholders;
* Computer literate, in particular a working knowledge of Windows, Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
* Has a deep understanding of the IT industry - technical enough to have credibility but able to express services in a non-technical way;
* Ability to understand the "big picture" from a commercial perspective;
* A good organiser;
* Ability to influence and drive prioritisation;
* Ability to assimilate a large amount of data.
* Proactive and creative approach to problem solving - ability to 'think outside the box';
* Must be numerate and well organised;
* A diligent and conscientious approach to carrying out work is essential;
* Strong written and oral communication skills, with an ability to draft own correspondence;
* Strong presentation skills;
* A natural collaborator and strong communicator.
"Achieve the status whereby Exponential-e 3.0 is formally acknowledged among our peers, competitors and clients as the most advanced and innovative business technology enabler in The World. A World-class company..."
Apply Now |