5 months ago
Competitive financial package plus benefits
Client Relationship Director (DS7)
Client Relationship Director
About our role: Are you a highly driven successful sales entrepreneur,used to working with Senior Stakeholders within either the Professional Services/Telecoms or Technology vertical?
With a proven track record in consultative sales and the ability to develop relationships, strategically grow & win business, and manage key stakeholder relationships so that you are that trusted advisor for your clients – then we would definitely like to speak with you.
As Client Relationship Director
Your primary focus is to own and develop complex, end to end, strategic solutions for high value enterprise customers in order to increase commercial and customer success.
Day to Day:
Drive the vertical Technology market strategy to deliver growth in existing and new clients through:
• Uncover, identify, define and win (with or without a Solutions Consultant) large scale and customer critical programmes of work
• Develop/maintain trusted/strategic relationships at C suite level, to create strong customer partnerships in order to build a sustainable business against long term objectives
• Take a proactive approach to grow revenue and build sustainable relationships with customers across a variety of stakeholders
• Understand your customers business model and challenges in order to build QA business and client strategy
• Translate business strategy and priorities into specific and clear objectives/deliverables for your team
• Work with Vertical Director, SME’s to ensure the team’s objectives and priorities sync with the overall vision and direction as well as other teams across the whole of QA
• Oversee the success of the delivery of the contracted programmes, supporting the Customer Success lead to ensure smooth delivery/address issues
• Oversight of all activities pertaining to the client (business development to Programme delivery)
• Work with the Head of Sales and Vertical Director to develop existing talent within the team through regular objective-setting, feedback and progression cycle
Bring your experience:
• Track record of achieving sales targets in a complex environment
• Experienced in working effectively to deliver targets through cross functional teams
• Experience within a consultative B2B sales function where you have delivered a wide range of large scale offerings
• Demonstrable stakeholder management from building initial rapport, to establishing strategic relationships with multiple senior level decision makers who have purchasing authority
• Self-directed leader with a proactive approach
• Tenacious whilst able to remain professional
• Positive attitude when faced with complex challenges
• High level of resilience with a calm approach
• Strong desire/motivation to achieve goals
• Great team player and able to form strong internal relationships
• Desire to share personal expertise with others
• Able to travel - essential
Your Learning & Development with QA, how can we support you? Naturally you will have a comprehensive Induction Programme organised and you will be introduced to various internal teams and stakeholders. You will attend our well received Company Orientation Programme and of course complete our mandatory e-learning training. Being a training and education provider, your continuous Learning and Development is of huge importance to us and as an individual contributor, we can agree a suitable Pathway to achieve your goals and aspirations.
Our Company: QA is one of the largest learning services organisations in the UK, developing skills and capabilities for everyone from apprentices to business leaders. Headquartered in London, but with a nationwide network of state-of-the-art training centres, QA Group is comprised of four fast-growing divisions- QA Learning, QA Apprenticeships, QA Consulting and QA Higher Education- all of which deliver innovative and cutting edge skills solutions to UK organisations.
Salary: Excellent Basic + Car Allowance + Commission (Uncapped)
How to apply and who to contact:
Using the apply link, please submit your details and we will be back in touch shortly. Should you have any queries and wish to speak with me please call Dee Fox on.
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
When you’ve found the role you want, click the ‘Apply’ button to open the application form. We’ll ask you to upload your CV, and to enter some personal information and provide additional supporting information depending on the role. Remember, this is your time to shine, so please ensure that anything you would like us to be aware of is included in your application. Once you’ve applied, you will be sent a password to your own private account area where you’re able to keep track of the current status of your application(s), as well as read all of the previous email communications, and action requests that have been sent to you.
Once we’ve reviewed your application, a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in contact with an update on your application. If your application is being progressed, a telephone interview will be scheduled with the Talent Acquisition team to discuss the opportunity, your skills and experience – this is also a great time for you to ask any questions that are important to you. The next stage of the process will then vary depending on the role, division or level you’re applying for, however this may involve 2-3 stages, including technical, HR or competency questions, or might ask you to complete an online work-style assessment as part of your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will explain exactly what the interview and assessment process will be.
If you’re successful and an offer is made to you, we will make the verbal offer and work with you to agree a provisional start date. Your Talent Acquisition Consultant will keep in touch with you, and answer any questions you have. They’ll also support you with any steps involved to confirm your offer. The formal offer paperwork will be sent to you by our People Team, along with any requests for any additional information required.
We take professional and/or educational reference checks on all of our employees so you will be asked to provide this information when returning your contract. For these checks, we do allow people to start with us whilst the checks are in process, however please do note that employment with QA is based on satisfactory references.
For some roles within the business, we also carry out additional checks such as DBS or DV Clearance, depending on the role or division you will be working in (it will be made clear at the beginning of the recruitment process if additional checks will be part of the offer for the role you’re applying for) – for some of these additional checks, it is important that these are completed prior to you joining QA.
Welcome to QA! Prior to joining you should have all the information you need to get started on day one and are likely to have a 'Buddy' assigned to you who will help and guide you during your first few weeks here. Your line manager will develop a personal induction plan for you, as well as ensuring that you also go through the company induction so you have a full understanding not just of your role but also of QA as a whole.