6 months ago
Client Project Managers
The expansion of our consultancy and training business means we are looking for client project managers to join us. This role will be key in facilitating complex consultancy projects both pre- and post-contract.
The successful candidate will work with a broad range of internal departments to ensure that engagements are quoted correctly, and delivery is managed through to completion. This will include:
* Coordinating proposals and tender responses for selected consultancy and training engagements;
* Acting as a project manager for delivery of engagements;
* Creating statements of work and assisting our sales team during the quotation process; and
* Supporting relevant consultants, consultancy teams and managers, and sales people in proposing, bidding, winning and delivering major engagements.
To be successful in this role, you will have knowledge and experience in:
* Commercial project management;
* Proposals and tender management; and
* Estimating and pricing.
A formal project management qualification would be advantageous but is not essential.
This is a great opportunity to be hands-on and ensure our clients have an excellent experience. The role will include some travel, both within the UK and overseas.
If this sounds like the role for you, we would like to hear from you.
To apply, please click on the button below and send a CV and covering letter.
Location: Office based – Ely, CB7
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from candidates of any and all backgrounds.