3 months ago
We are O2, the commercial brand of Telefonica UK Limited, a leading digital communications company owned by Telefonica S.A. We put our 25 million UK customers at the heart of everything we do, so we can use our technology to connect them to the experiences they live for.
And just like our customers, we open up exciting possibilities for our employees too. Great benefits. Generous rewards. High-quality training. Ongoing career development. These are just some of the reasons to join us.
We’re always on the lookout for great talent, and we’re all about inclusivity. We want to be a true reflection of our customers and their communities, to help us make the best decisions. That’s why everybody’s welcome at O2 – it’s time to get everyone in the room.
O2 is growing. We’re on the lookout for highly successful and driven Account Management individuals to help us grow even further and we’d like to meet you in the next couple of weeks!
Here’s a bit more about the team:
O2 Enterprise is one of four digital areas within O2 Business. We’re Customer Led, Mobile First. We’re looking for account management extraordinaires to support our business customers to be more productive and work smarter.
Here at O2 we practice what we preach. You’ll work within a regional/national team but you’ll have the tools to be mobile and home based. As expected, you’ll be a sales farmer, with a hungry hunter mentality to grow and develop your key account(s). You’ll develop and acquire new business opportunities within your Enterprise customer account base within the retail sector. You’ll love to build key relationships and will quickly learn your customer’s business to offer them effective solutions. We’ll need you to work with our internal teams to push through your wins too. It’s important that you’re great with people internally and externally to get your job done.
* Deliver outstanding customer experience
* Foster strong, lasting relationships with your existing account base at both operational and Executive Level
* Acquire new business within these accounts, by building a strong sales pipeline through self-generated opportunities (and of course remembering to update Salesforce.com as you go)
* Develop and articulate an in-depth understanding of your territory, vertical sector, client base and the opportunities within their business
* Update, accuracy and management of CRM system
* The ability to accurately forecast and provide reports
* Strong engagement with and management of internal stakeholders
* You must be able to provide evidence of a successful account management sales career
* Consultative selling ability
* Ability to influence at both operational and “C” Level
* Ability to drive and define timescales and client decision making processes
* Excellent communication skills both orally and written
* Self-motivated, enthusiastic and professional
* Excellent presentation skills
* Strong commercial acumen
We’re looking to pay a competitive salary (depending on experience) for this position. We also offer plenty of extras to sweeten the deal, which could include things like bonuses, life assurance cover, health care, holiday entitlement and lots of flexible benefits. We also believe a great work-life balance is important, so we’re open to considering part time and flexible approaches to working. Like to know more? Feel free to raise it.
Joining O2 will give you the freedom to think bigger, be bolder and try new things. Take a deep breath, your career is about to go to exciting new places.