5 months ago
Client Manager – e-Commerce – 12 Month Fixed Term Contract (Maternity Cover)
Job Posting Number: 179631
Sales London, England July 1, 2019
Apply Add to Cart
Client Manager – e-Commerce – Fixed Term Contract (Maternity Cover)
Location: Farringdon, London
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Client Manager at Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and the foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components.
Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success
• Enjoy collaborating with others
• Strive to exceed expectations
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes.
A trusted advisor who will consult with our clients on international e-commerce best practices. You will manage a portfolio of client relationships with our rapidly growing list of e-commerce retailers and build long term mutually beneficial partnerships. You will have the opportunity to make a significant contribution by driving international sales for major brands and increasing the overall performance of a fast-growing e-commerce company.
This is a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract to cover Maternity Leave.
As a Client Manager you will serve as the primary business interface for our Clients through the entire lifecycle of the relationship and work closely with our clients to help them develop and deploy new capabilities and growth programs designed to grow and efficiently operate their international ecommerce business.
You will oversee multiple accounts, anticipate and manage the resolution of operational issues, lead and drive growth strategies. You will collaborate internally with our Sales team, Operations, Professional Services, Customer Support teams on onboarding new clients and solution adoption, and to develop growth strategies for their businesses, and helping optimise the customer experience from click to delivery to returns.
The position will be primarily based out of our London office with regular client visits, and report into Snr Director, EMEA, Client Success.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Maintaining strong relationships with each clients. Maintaining regular contact and updates.
• Working with the Technical Project Manager to ensure new clients experience an efficient onboarding process
• Anticipating and resolving issues that impact our quality of service to the client
• Liaising with internal departments to ensure that any client related tasks are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner
• Drive and Support growth for our clients by Determining appropriate new features for clients and building business cases to demonstrate their value
• Understanding client roadmaps and ensuring needs are anticipated and opportunities are identified
• Working with the Technical Project Manager to ensure initiatives are delivered within expected timescales as agreed with the client
• Ensuring that new functionality that will drive growth for multiple clients is on our product roadmap
• Perform analysis on growth opportunities
• Perform competitive analysis
• Provide analysis to feed into quarterly business reviews for key clients
• Previous client management experience ideally within a retail/e-commerce and technology environment.
• Experience/background knowledge in Logistics (would be beneficial although not essential).
• Demonstrated ability of having managed Enterprise-level customers for growth
• Ability to interact with client personnel at various levels, including Director and C-levels
• Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation and time management skills
• Broad understanding of e-commmerce and the following specialties:
-International / Cross-border e-commerce
• Experience of successfully developing and achieving sign-off on Business Cases
• Ability to influence others and resolve issues to drive initiatives through to completion
• Strong organisational skills, ability to multi-task and prioritise
• Works to deadlines and thrives under pressure
• Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
• Ability to plan and carry out responsibilities with minimal direction, possesses a high level of initiative
• Strong analytical, assessment and problem-solving skills
• A self-starter with a can-do attitude and who thrives in a fast-moving environment
• Enjoys taking on responsibility and deliver on commitments
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Pitney Bowes Global Ecommerce provides a comprehensive range of global ecommerce and cross-border shipping solutions that help U.S. and U.K. retailers and online marketplaces reach consumers around the world. Recently, Pitney Bowes acquired Borderfree, a market leader in global ecommerce solutions. This move accelerates our strategic vision to grow our company through expansion of our digital commerce businesses.
Pitney Bowes is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
All interested individuals must apply online.
**No Agencies Please**