10 months ago
Role: Client Data Protection Architecture Associate Manager
Salary: £50,000 £60,000 dependant on skills and experiences plus benefits
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference.
The Client Data Protection Account Manager will be responsible for assessing and establishing data protection controls and standards on client engagements to reduce business risk to Accenture, our clients and our clients' clients
What responsibilities will you have?
* Assess Client Data Protection controls and activities being performed across all client engagements
* Work with the client teams to develop action plans based on assessment findings and work to close identified gaps
* Assist client teams with Client Data Protection methodologies and best practices
* Contribute to the Client Data Protection control points and standard deliverables by providing reviews and recommending enhancements
* Develop relationships with Data Protection and Security Leads in order to roll out and maintain the Client Data Protection program
* Monitor the sales cycle for new deals and provide support with regard to Client Data Protection controls and standards
* Compliance auditing
* Collaboration to develop risk mitigation strategies