7 months ago
Clearance Retail Sales Advisor - Chippenham
£18,plus 1% commission)
- OTE: £25,000
Full Time Sales Consultant
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Professional to join our lively and diverse team in our Chippenham Clearance Store.
As a Sales Professional, you will be responsible for driving sales and continuing to build on our beloved brand. We are looking for Customer-centric, determined individuals who are motivated by achieving results.
* Meet and greet our customers, ensuring a positive guest experience
* Confidently approach customers and sell our products in a friendly manner – and use your outgoing personality to build rapport instantly
* Listen to customers’ needs and match them to the right products, resulting in increased sales
* Provide exceptional customer service by demonstrating in-depth knowledge of our extensive product range
* Professional and positive approach to any guest queries or requests
* Ensure orders are entered and processed using our internal system
* Skills and Attributes:
* Previous consultative sales/customer service experience desired however candidates from all backgrounds will be considered
* Driven and motivated individuals who are eager to exceed sales targets and want to progress
* Confident and clear communication skills
* Exceptional people skills, able to engage with a varied demographic of guests
* Highly competitive Basic Salary paid weekly (£18,000 OTE £25,000)
* Benefits including staff discounts and Birthdays off
* Achievable OTE/Uncapped commission
* Offer full onsite training in our State of the Art Academies and in-store, and provide coaching and support throughout your career
* Career progression – if management position is available
Working hours: Full Time (40 hours per week) including Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays as standard.
If you love meeting new people, engaging with a variety of customers, thrive in being part of a team and are passionate about great service, we’d love to talk to you.
Oak Furniture Land is the fastest growing furniture company in the UK. As a business we have a remarkable success story - starting out on eBay in 2006, we now employ over 1,000 people across the UK with over 90 showrooms.