5 months ago
At AXA we pride ourselves on Customer Service and the teams we have who make it all happen.
We need more professionals to join us on our journey within our Claims Team - Based in our amazing office in Redhill.
Salary: £20,068 per annum plus 5% shift allowance
Hours: Shift rotation between the hours of 7am-9pm Monday - Sunday
Training - 4 weeks 9-5pm must be completed
Start dates: Monday 8th April 2019.
What will I be doing?
Providing full claims handling in relation to home and vehicle emergency assistance to customers of AXA Assistance UK Clients traveling overseas and to customers of AXA Assistance offices who are travelling in the UK or any region under the control of the UK offices. You will manage the claim, making sure that all parties are apprised of the situation until the work is completed.
* Accurate and timely completion of case notes/logs/diaries for each customer
* Answer calls adhering to standard response times and protocols
* Process cases in accordance with department procedures and agreed authority levels
* Liaise with or refer to colleagues, property networks, motor assistance professionals, internal or external departments or appropriate organisations
* Ensure that customer expectations are met and exceeded on every call so as to successfully complete every case
* Willingness to respond appropriately at times of service pressure
* Understand and use the necessary programmes, applications and IT software systems
* To understand and Data Protection
* Deployment of cases to appropriate and approved suppliers
* Know when to refer cases to refer to colleagues/managers
* To understand and the AXA Assistance UK complaints and compliments procedure
* Carry out any other tasks as agreed with line managers
today to find out how you can be part of something special!
What skills should I have?
* Excellent customer service skills
Excellent communication skills
Computer literate. (Mainly using Word and Excel)
* The ability to work under pressure and to customer deadlines
* Ability to demonstrate a highly professional work ethic
* Willingness to take initiative to solve problems
* Excellent organisational and time management skills
* To be a team worker
* The ability to get things done/deliver results to agreed customer standards
* Accurate keyboard skills
* Pressure absorption, at times you will be under a great deal of pressure through extreme seasonal workloads. You will need to be able to deal with this calmly and still be able to focus on delivering great service
* Team skills, you will need to work with several departments to ensure that the claims management function is working to its full potential, so it is essential that you are able to communicate efficie
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and internationally. You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
AXA Assistance UK Ltd supports the
needs of several hundred clients and several million of their customers in the
UK and/or worldwide.
What We Offer
What you’ll get in return
* Competitive salary plus annual bonus
* Access to our fantastic benefits package
* Amazing opportunities for internal progression