11 months ago
Life is full of unexpected twists and turns. But for every situation, Aviva is on hand to make things simple and keep customers protected. Joining the Motor Claims team, you’ll have a vital role to play.
We are seeking Claims Advisors to join our Galway Motor Claims Centre of Excellence. We currently have a number of fixed term opportunities available.
The purpose of this key role, is to assist and support our customers when they need us most by investigating their claim and agreeing a fair settlement in line with policy liability. This role will suit you if you are able to self manage and make good decisions using initiative. In addition, you will live the Aviva values.
We are proud of our team. We hire talented people and give them the autonomy to innovate. We like people with a ‘can-do’ attitude, we rate the right attitude and aptitude, and we want people who are inquisitive and eager to grow with us.
We are offering an opportunity to treat customers fairly and own the whole experience from the moment someone tells us about their claim. Our aim is to settle claims fairly, first time and on time.
- Manage customer emotions and agree solutions
- Lead our customer journey, identifying failure points and bringing these to the attention of your manager and peers to work towards resolution.
- Balance the customers needs against treating the company cheque book as if it were your own
- Understand customer feedback and what is important to our customers
- Build positive relationships with colleagues and external contacts, in a professional and compassionate manner
- Have confidence to seek guidance and make decisions which are right first time
- Share findings and feedback with team members and management
You will have the ability to recognise what is key for your customer and learn to understand the “end to end” motor claim process.
WE WOULD ALSO LIKE YOU TO HAVE:
- Dedicated learning ability in a complex and changing environment
- Problem solving abilities
- Ability to handle own work load
- Strong relationship building skills
- The right aptitude to make real time decisions based on interchangeable information
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Dedication to the customer
- Willingness to progress with relevant industry exams
What will you get from this role?
- Annual performance related pay review and bonus inclusion
- Consideration under our Pay Progression Framework after 1 year
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Excellent flexible benefits packageThis role is within the scope of the Central Bank of Ireland's Minimum Competency Code.
About UsWe help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.