3 months ago
* Experience in technical project/program management in corporate IT, professional services, consulting, product development or Experience as an IT system administrator.
* Ability to travel 5% of the time as required.
* Experience in leading hardware-based partner management, implementations, operations or
* A proven track-record implementing large-scale cloud or device projects in the education or business vertical.
* Knowledge of Chrome OS, enterprise management of Chrome browser, enterprise software and/or educational apps used in the enterprise or education space.
* Ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment and across time zones.
* Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills.
About the job
The Chrome for Enterprise Customer Success Team assists our customers in deploying Chrome browser or their fleet of Chrome devices for various use cases that drive their business.
In this role, you'll work cross-functionally with Sales, Support, Product Management, and Engineering to ensure that our customers are happy with our product. You'll serve as a customer advocate to help get deployment issues resolved quickly and feature requests routed to the right teams to take action on them. You'll also lead initiatives that drive adoption of our products, helping customers realize the full potential of their investment in Chrome.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
* Serve as the primary liaison to customers for Chrome deployments. Be responsible for facilitating deployment workshops to educate customers on best practices and customer calls to review issues/escalations.
* Work cross-functionally to troubleshoot and escalate deployment issues for customers. Interact with cross-functional teams to resolve issues and feature requests.
* Work on and develop internal initiatives to drive product adoption and customer satisfaction with our product.
* Create solutions to increase operational efficiency for our team.
* Identify and implement internal process improvements for the team and the broader business.