11 months ago
Christmas Temp. Sales Advisor
Part Time - Newcastle
The festive season is an exciting time of year in our stores – it is also by far the busiest! From Early AW18 right through to New Year we have a number of Christmas jobs available. We are looking for extraordinarily, self-motivated individuals who are keen to be part of the END. team without the long-term commitment of a permanent job. The ideal applicants will be keen to work in a fast paced multi-faceted environment where variety, multi-tasking and flexibility are at the core of the operation.
Contracts include weekend, early morning and late night working with the opportunity to increase your hours in the lead up to Black Friday and Christmas. As a part of our Christmas team you will be required to offer flexibility to the store during this busy trading period. We pride ourselves on camaraderie at END. and our seasonal team will be welcomed warmly and valued for their contribution. Our rates of pay are competitive, you will be entitled to store discount and you will be invited to the renowned END. Christmas Social.
* You will support the permanent store team in all store processes as required whether this be floor based or back of house.
* You will support the permanent team in providing unparalleled customer service, maximising sales and heightening Company profile throughout the most manic period in the operational calendar.
* You will apply yourself to all and any tasks required of you with enthusiasm and willing.
* You will share and display your in-depth knowledge of the product we sell and the industry within which we work with our customer base.
* You will maintain an awareness of product and merchandising standards, replenishing stock and following VM guidelines.
* You will maintain an awareness of all back of house standards with regard to stock in / out, customer orders and stock space functionality.
* You will handle all financial transactions professionally assuming accountability for accuracy.
* You will adhere to Company policies and procedures.
* It is imperative that you are a visual representation of END. with impeccable personal presentation.
* Interest within the retail function or related industries of design, fashion, art and music.
* You must be sociable and charismatic with an innate ability to engage with and interact with all customer types.
* You should be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* You must be flexible with your availability; weekend, evening and bank holiday availability is a must.
To apply for this position, please , informing us which vacancy you wish to apply for and why you feel that you are a suitable candidate.