8 months ago
Chief Revenue Officer/VP of Sales (Digital Advertising) - London
£100k basic + £50k bonus
My client, a global digital advertising sales house is urgently looking to hire a CRO/VP of Sales to manage a high performance sales team in the UK.
This person will serve as VP of Sales for the region and must have strong ad network experience (display, mobile, video, and social).
They are the world’s first high-frequency machine-learning marketing OS, built to enhance the advertising and SaaS industries.
It collates customer experience so marketers can target a customer throughout the entire purchase journey and across all consumer touch-points, regardless of delivery channel.
All through a single click, it empowers agencies and marketers to allow connected software to optimize a manually driven $200 billion global advertising market.
The CRO will be a senior member of the leadership team with accountability for achieving sales goals across multiple lines of business. The CRO will be an experienced sales leader who has proven he / she can manage a high performance sales team in a highly competitive marketing crowded with undifferentiated offerings. As a member of the senior team, the sales leader will participate in the formulation of strategy and effectiveness of day-to-day execution.
Drive aggressive revenue targets across multiple lines of business
Lead and develop the sales team : establish goals, incremental metrics and processes consistent with meeting / exceeding sales targets.
Bring a battle tested sales methodology to the company : instill sales driven culture.
Create a consistent sales message that demonstrates understanding of customers’ business goals and potential market objections.
Recruit, develop, and retain exceptional Account Executives and Sales Managers, creating a “deep bench” to ensure the company’s ability to hit targets.
Lead from the front - motivate and inspire the team
Personally develop client relationships at the executive level and work closely with the sales team on account / prospect strategy : negotiate contracts, close sales.
Represent the company and advocate for the agency point of view at industry events, trade shows and conferences.
Create solutions for customers leveraging in-depth understanding of the economics of online advertising.
Implement sales management processes based on analysis of measurable results
Implement processes and analytic tools to ensure an accurate view of sales funnel and progress towards goals at all times.
Monitor day-to-day sales operations / pipeline. Develop long-range plans and budgets, compensation and incentive programs.
Be the voice of the customer and marketplace
Ensure frictionless communication between the marketing, product and engineering teams.
Provide market feedback to product development regarding product features, functionality and enhancements.
Identify market opportunities leveraging the agency capabilities in new categories / platforms / verticals.
Experience / Qualifications
Effective Sales Management
• Demonstrable track record of managing teams who have consistently achieved / exceeded sales targets in programmatic advertising space, especially within ad network sector
• Has successfully managed sales team through significant revenue growth at an Advertising / Marketing Technology company.
• Understands solution selling : previous experience introducing new products to a market.
• Ability to manage through people and manage remote offices.
• A charismatic leader with the innate ability to motivate, create loyalty and effectively communicate the company’s vision.
• Experience attracting, hiring, retaining, and mentoring high-performing teams and individuals.
• Successful tenure at an “ad tech” company. In depth understanding of the online advertising ecosystem, ideally gained through direct experience with retargeting solutions, ad servers, exchanges / RTB, SSPs, data providers, inventory optimization technologies, search, mobile and networks.
• Understands agency, advertiser, and publisher landscape, reporting relationships in these the organization; who are the major players, how they buy, from whom; what are the macro and micro forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction.
• Have a well-established network as well as credibility as an industry “expert.”
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
10 months ago
only 7 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close