As a leading audio visual consumer electronics vendor, we require a Channel Sales Manager to look after AV Resellers / VARS / Education Resellers, selling our range of interactive display technology across the south of the UK. We need a pro-active and energetic candidate who thrives on growth and success.
SALARY: £40,000 - £45,000
· 20% bonus
· £6,000 Car Allowance
LOCATION: Southern based - home based
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Kent, Surrey, Reading, London, Basingstoke, Bournemouth, Bracknell, Camberley, Maidstone
JOB SPECIFICATION: Channel Sales Manager - Interactive Displays
Managing a portfolio of Education and AV Reseller accounts you will maintain key relationships within a set geographical area (South of UK). In addition you will identify new accounts within the same remit to partner with.
· Work cross functionally with sales and marketing to develop effective account plans
· Keep up to date with internal and external developments in order to create ways of increasing sales
· Build an effective pipeline of business
· Maximise distribution, presentation and visibility of brands across the account portfolio
REQUIREMENTS: Channel Sales Manager - Interactive Displays
· Solid sales experience, selling to AV or Education reseller partners
· Excellent account management skills
· Strong ability to forecast, budget and report
· Excellent presentation skills
· Proven ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Channel Sales, Channel Manager, Reseller Account Manager, VAR Account Manager, Reseller Sales Manager, Channel Account Manager, VAR, Education Resellers
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Zoe Chatley quoting Channel Sales Manager - Interactive displays and reference ZC15506 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.