12 months ago
Hive Learning is the collaborative learning app that gets people learning together every day. Our mission is to make learning stick. A billion dollars is spent every day by organisations on learning and development but most learning gets buried in notepads or never leaves the room – we’re here to change that.
Founded and chaired by Sir Clive Woodward, we are a cloud-based platform and professional services organisation. We're a young company already earning acclaim across sport, business and education with a unique digital product and a growing set of partners including the FA and Premier League, the International Olympics Committee, Barclays and Sky.
We’re a multi-discipline start-up team of 50 people: in-house web platform and app development, delivery and training, commercial and marketing people all with a common passion for learning and making a difference. We're based in Hammersmith, London and backed by leading digital venture builder, Blenheim Chalcot.
We are looking for a Channel Partnerships Director to develop and grow our Global channel partner relationships.
As part of our exciting growth we are looking to hire an outstanding Channel Partnerships Director. This individual will build out the go to market plans for accelerating our global alliances and partner network as a key revenue channel.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing business changing the face of learning. This role offers a unique mix of strategic thinking, business development, relationship management and growth.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
* Build out the alliance partner growth plans to establish this as a core revenue channel
* Identify ideal partner opportunities, build strong relationships and negotiate commercial agreements
* Build out the commercial model to ensure profitable acceleration of the channel for Hive Learning
* Build out key processes to establish scaled growth of the network
* Support the growth of the business into new markets
* Support partners with the effective launch of our platform into clients to ensure outstanding client value and customer success
* Establish key business planning structure to accurately forecast volume and capacity requirements
* Work closely with our services team to ensure outstanding platform launch and delivery
* Growth. You are passionate about learning, building your skills and knowledge with a continuous desire to grow and get improve.
* Teamwork: You think team first. You are driven to help the team succeed.
* You bring an energy and attitude to get stuff done. A doer and with a non-stop focus on improving every day.
* Commercial acumen: You have outstanding commercial skills with comfort negotiating and developing commercial proposals.
* Business development: You have experience building relationships with, and influencing senior c-suite stakeholders.
* Account management: Experience building out deep account or partner relationships, joint commercial plans and profitable client growth.
* Strategic thinking: you can work with data and insight to create a clear go to market strategy and deliver against it.
* Smart and ambitious.
* Self-motivated, adaptable and resilient
* Have exceptional organisational skills – the ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
NICE TO HAVES
* Experience working in, or strong understanding of, learning & development and the corporate training market.
* Prior experience in a alliances/partnership development role
WE CAN OFFER YOU
* Competitive salary
* Company bonus scheme
* 25 days annual leave
* Your birthday off
* Health and life assurance
* Pension scheme
* Up to £800 flexible benefits package
* Opportunities to partake in structured training and leadership development programmes, from our being a part of Blenheim Chalcot
* Great team culture, team trips away, beer fridge and frequent nights out
We’re looking for smart and ambitious individuals to be our next team legends. We have a bright and dedicated team all with a common passion for learning and making a difference.
Join our mission. Join Hive Learning.